Hi Everyone

Bev1963

Likes to Post
Hi Everyone

I'm hopefully going to be joining the happy band of SW on Wednesday. Wish me luck !!!!!

PS how do you get an avatar and a ticker :confused:

Hope someone can help.

Bev

Hi Bev!

My class is on a Wednesday too!

Good luck!

x

Welcome on board - if you need any help just shout up! xxx

Hello, welcome to the forum and to SW. I am a Wednesday WI too! You need to make 50 posts before you can have an avatar. Good luck with it x

Welcome Bev, good luck, not that you'll need it as SW is such an excellent way to loose weight. xxx Loobylou

Thanks for the great welcome everyone. Just trying to drum up motivation but it looks like i'll find plenty on here !!!!!!

You sure will, we are all here for the same reason whatever path we choose to follow and we all support each other. You have come to the right place

Hi Everyone

I've just registered with MiniMins today!

I've been going to SW since 14/04/08 and got my 3 stone award last night (Monday)! In total I've lost 3 stone 1lb but thought I needed a little more mid week support so registered here too!

Just one question - what's the teams all about?

Thanks

Well done on losing three stone so far. We split into groups and then we see which group can lose the most weight each month.... its to help us with motivation! Check out the teams see who has the least members and hop on board, or maybes watch for a while and join for the September challenges xxx

Back