Hi everyone

Hi everyone, i am new to this site and not sure how it realy works, but i'm sure i will get to grips with it soon. I am on day5 of the CD and feel crap, i'm moody and starving. Is this normal for me to feel so miserable.... any help, advice is welcome :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Fea

S: 11st9lb G: 10st0lb
Hi!

I'm a newbie too and only on day one of my new healthier eating/I will lose weight lifestyle :D

I'm on SW so I really can't offer any advice on CD, but I do wish you luck.

I'm sure the CD forum has loads of great advice.

Good luck x

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
G: 11st0lb
Hi everyone,I have just started today on sw and find it hard to believe its gonna work. Will be nice to chat with others who will be going through same .

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Hi and welcome, the first 7 - 10 day's of any Low Carb diet are the hardest. Welcome and hang in there.

Sarah_Lou

S: 14st7.0lb C: 14st7.0lb G: 10st0.0lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome to minimins and good luck on your weight loss journey

shelleyxxx

S: 17st1lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 4st1lb(23.85%)
Hello there!

im new to this site but not so new to CD, been on it 8 weeks now and already lost over 2 and a half stone so im quite pleased. lets hope the journey gets a bit easier :)

shelleyxxx

miss_unknown

Banned
S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome, the first few days are the worst as your body is detoxing in a way but once ya get used to it then ya will be laughing, keep positive and dont forget to keep posting even if ya had a bad day we will help ya through it, take care