Hi everyone

emmylou26

Hi,

Started WW nearly two weeks ago and have been having a little look around on this forum for a few days and have found it so so helpful and motivating so decided to be brave and post to say hello!

Lost 2.5 lbs last week but have lost about 8lbs since the new year.

Look forward to chatting to you all

Em x

Well done on your weightloss! :)

Hi All i have been doing ww since the 5th of jan so far i have lost 6 pounds. Not really lost much this week, but i know i ate a few things i shouldn;t of with going out for a meal so this week im being more strict with myself.
Ive started going for 2 hour walks aswell which im finding is making me feel better. Can;t really afford to go to a gym at the moment so think walking is the best way. Im just off out for one now.

hope everyone else is doing well this week.

hello and welcome to minis, its fab here loads of help and support.

good luck and well done on your losses so far.xx

Hi emmylou and welcome to the WW forum. this becomes addictive so be warned!!

Well done on your losses so far.

How much do you plan to lose?

Rosie xx

Hiya

Well done on weight loss so far and its true....this site is completely addictive!!

x

Thanks for the replies everyone. It's WI day tomorrow and not had a brilliant day today - haven't gone over my points but have not eaten properly - just lots of snacking.

Rosie - ideally I would like to lose 4 stone but am thinking about it a stone at a time.

Have just had a baby girl - she is 8months now so my motivation is to be healthier for her!

hello and welcome! you've done amazing so far welldone!!

godluck for tomorrow and i hope you loose again! x

Well done and good luck for tomorrow :/

My baby girl is 7 months. It feels good to be doing something post pregnancy doesn't it? Good luck x

Well .... I lost 1.5lbs which I was initailly disappointed with but actually I think I am just being too harsh on myself. Where I think I have actually gone wrong is not eating enough some days - lots of skipping lunches with working etc.

Off to start a diary now xx

welldone on your loss - i keep only loosing a lb but i have to stop being so hard on myself too!

i also recently had a baby in november and am finding doing WW easier than i thought i would have with a small baby to care for.

suz x

Thanks everyone - it's going in the right direction

Suz - you are doing well if you only had your little one in Nov - I am only just coming out of the newborn/sleep deprived haze!!!

Back