Hi everyone!

nannis

Silver Member
Hi there, Just found this forum, and looking around there seems to be a lot of support and inspiration :)

A bit about me, Im Anna, married (sept 2008) to Damian who ive been with since 1999. We have an 8 year old son together.

Ive always been overweight and in 2004 I joined weight watchers to tackle the problem, Damian dieted along with me as he is also overweight.
In 9 months I managed to lose 7 stone, going from a size 26 to a 14-16.
All of a sudden I actually felt good about myself and started going out to pubs with friends....That became my downfall, the weight slowly but surely piled back on leaving me where I am today, back at a size 26 and starting over again!

The last few years have been a bit of a weight rollercoaster for me.... Losing all that weight put me in a funny frame of mind and I ended up being put on anti depressants, Im not sure these helped in the putting back on of all my weight!
I finally managed to come off my anti-d's just before my wedding, now its a new year, im pushing 30, am andi-depressant free and ready to shift this weight again!!

Sorry for the essay guys, just nice to let you all know where I stand with my weight problem.

Look forward to speaking to you all, thanks for reading
Anna ;)

*dont know if I needed to change text size, but I did..so hope its not to small!*

:welcome2:Anna
Don't apologise for the "essay" - i'm a naturally nosey person, so i love reading everyones info !! (and it was much shorter than mine lol)
In the few short weeks i have been a member of this site i have found it very helpful and it has helped me get back into the right frame of mind after my "xmas weight gain"
Have a look at some of the success stories, they are very motivational.
You have proved you can do it before (7 stone - wow) so you you know you can do it again. Maybe with support from everyone on here you might find it easier to maintain too.
Good luck.
(btw - font size is fine !)

Hi, thanks for the warm welcome, Yes I think WW is the way to go for me. I'd like to think I can follow the plan without going to meetings, am going to at least try for a couple of weeks and see how I do.

513727mzfgbailft.gif

Hi Anna, welcome to Mini's :) it's a fabulous place full to bursting with supportive and helpful people, so I'm sure you'll fit straight in.

Good luck with your journey.

Hi Anna and welcome to minimins hun. Good luck on your weightloss journey.

Back