Hi everyone

chunkyprincess

Erm this is a little wierd not sure where to start :wave_cry:
My names vicki and ive just joined minimins i was looking on the net at the ww diet and came across starlights diary (which is amazing i must add) and it gave me the motivation to join ww and minimins!
Well ve been overweight most of my life and at this moment im the heaviest ive ever been and feeling down in the dumps about it! i have a lovely boyfriend and family who mean the world to me and contentment could be the reason i put on more weight! Love eh!! lol
Anyway i started my journey the other week and have had 1 weigh in so far! i have decided to only tell my bf and 1 friend cos i dont want the added pressure of people knowing and i dont want to disappoint them if i fail again!

I do really want and need to lose weight so im gonna give it my best im fed up of shopping in outsize shops, i have a lot less confidence and feel constanly paranoid and ive been alienating my friends cos i feel embarrased of myself! God putting this down in words is quite enlightening!

Anyway i have seen some of the posts and everyone seems so supportive and the successes are fantastic and inspirational! Hopefully i can become one of those stories!

Not sure who im talking too but thanks for listening xx

Hi Vicki,

Welcome to minimins and well done for making the decision to join WW and to log on here! you'll find everyone really helpful and supportive here.

How did your first weigh in go? How are you finding the diet? It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it! You'll soon start losing and begin to feel better about yourself :)

Sharon
xxx

Hiya im fuzzy....
:welcome: to the site.
Looking forward to reading your diary,you wont be disappointed here its great really friendly,helpful+mad sometimes.
Good luck with your journey.xx :eek:

Hi Flirty and Sharon thank you for the welcome :D

Sharon my first weigh in went well i lost 6.5 its only a drop in the ocean at the moment but start as i mean to go on!

i am loving the diet you can pretty much have anything last week i had rice pud, eclairs both ww of course and i am officially addicted to mini milks :) i am meeting up with friends this weekend so not sure if it will be as good this week coming but i plan to stick to vodka and diet coke and cut back on my points for the the other days

Vicki xx

Hi Vicki

Welcome. I also have a lot to lose - but we've got to start somewhere :)

6.5 is a great start!!! Well done!!

Twigs
xxx

Hi Vicki and welcome to WW and mini's - you will be an addict like the rest of us in no time at all.

Well done on your first weigh in - 6.5lbs is not to be sneezed at.

Its such a good place to come and just "dump" your thoughts - and get the vital support we all need.

Good luck on your WW journey - and you're right, our Sandy (Starlight) is truly amazing.

Rosie xx

hello and welcome hun, im suzanne :)

6.5lbs is brilliant - very nearly half a stone!! sounds much better when you say it like that.
dont worry about how much you have to loose, like the other girls have said we all have to start somewhere and its only going to go down for you now from here on in!
just remember everybody has bad or off days but it doesnt have to mean the end of the diet or a bad week.

do you like malibu? its only 0.5pts for a 25ml measure with diet coke :)

suz x

welcome and good luck. yes Mins is addictive and will take over your life!! good luck you've had a great start

ps malibu is half a point a shot but a double is 1.5 so just look out if you go for that-i've been caught out by that before

Back