Hi everypeeps

Lodlo

:wave_cry:
Hi - I'm a newbie today.

I'm 39 (GULP!) and now on my 3rd week of Slimming World....I haven't joined the club, just bought the books and doing my own weigh in at home each Thursday:)

I've battled with my weight my entire life but I know I'm not alone there! I'm only 5ft 2 :cry:, so that doesn't help matters.

Over the years I've tried Weight Watchers, Scottish Slimmers, Atkins Diet, starvation, calorie counting.....all seems to end in tears (and obessession!). Here goes for Slimming World......I can't believe the amount of food I have to eat :eek: Not that I'm complaining!

Hopefully I'll reach my target this time AND STAY THERE!

Good luck everyone ;)

hey ive tried all the diet just like u and struggled. but ive been on slimming world for 3 weeks and have found them the best at keeping me going. good luck hun x

Thanks - it's always good to know I'm not the only person who struggles.....;)

I forgot to add to my list.....nasty nasty Xenical pills (from the doctor).....ooffft they be nasty :8855::eek::hitthefan:

yeah i have tried them pills. i was on them for about a month and i couldnt cope with them. dont think i was on them long enough to notice any change in my weight tho. i bet they work good combined with slimming world diet tho? xxx

You're definitely not the only one who struggles. I find I can stick to any diet plan for so long and then slowly but surely I go off plan. But not this time!! I'm glad I found this forum. Not tried the pills, but pretty much most diets going. I'm on Exante now and feeling positive. Keep going guys. :)

yeah i have tried them pills. i was on them for about a month and i couldnt cope with them. dont think i was on them long enough to notice any change in my weight tho. i bet they work good combined with slimming world diet tho? xxx

they're good if you don't mind keeping a cork in your rump.....:8855: Not for the faint farted, or I mean hearted ;)

You're definitely not the only one who struggles. I find I can stick to any diet plan for so long and then slowly but surely I go off plan. But not this time!! I'm glad I found this forum. Not tried the pills, but pretty much most diets going. I'm on Exante now and feeling positive. Keep going guys. :)

Good luck.....hopefully we'll all manage it this time :D

How did the last week or so go for you? I managed to stick to the packs and am happy about that. I think I'm still on a high about starting Exante. I hope I can see this through to goal this time - and then work on maintenance!

Welcome to minimins!! X

Back