Hi fellow WWs

Lovely to find this forum! I've already been busily scribbling down all the tips hints on the board...

I've been going to WWs since October (this is my second time round and I'm determined to succeed this time!) and have lost 43 1/2 lbs so far. I've got about 2 stone left to go and although I've done pretty well to date I can feel that "plateau" looming up and know I'm going to need every trick in the book to keep going...

You seem so inspirational and friendly here!

Hiya!!

Hi,

I know exactly how you feel!! This site is a fantastic way of staying motivated!! I have had a few occassions where I've lost interest...but I always get back on the right track :) I've been quite naughty this wkend...but I know that I've been good all week and will be all next week..well atleast I hope so..haha!!

Good luck xx

Hi hun and welcome to our wonderful weight watchers forum.

You have done absolutely amazing hun - keep it up and you will be at that target before you know it!

xx

thats great, we all friendly here and we got loads of tips we can share with you

WOW your weight loss so far is amazing! ....... Im just about to get my first stone! ... Your doing great so far! .. Coming here certainly helps! and keeps me on track (most of the time)

Nice to meet you xxx

Hi guys - thanks for the warm welcome! Sorry not posted since - went on holiday to sunny Spain for a week. I actually lost while I was away as well (sensible choices and lots of walking!!!).

Hope everyone else is well.

PG
x

Back