Hi-fi bars

LisaC

Gold Member
Ive realised I need to start varying my HEX B choices as I always stick to bread/rolls & cereals.

I havnt bought any Hi-Fi bars from my class (I havn't actually tried any SW foods you can buy there) & wondered if they're nice??

Ive seen all the flavours you can get :)

How much are they?

They're yummy. It's £1.35 for a pack of three.

My fave flavours are:

lemon
choc oragne
mint

They are nice, especially if you want a treat style snack. But I wouldn't say they're worth the 6(ish) syns if not as a HEB

xx

£1.35 for a pack of 3. All of the flavours are gorgeous and even my other half eats them. Or you could have 2 Alpen lights. They are really tasty too
Irene x

They sounds nice!! I'll get some at my class next Monday.

Im also considering the scan bran but my class doesn't rave about it...plus Id have no clue what to do with it as I hear eating it on its own its pretty nasty :eek: xx

They sounds nice!! I'll get some at my class next Monday.

Im also considering the scan bran but my class doesn't rave about it...plus Id have no clue what to do with it as I hear eating it on its own its pretty nasty :eek: xx

I don't like scan bran, but it might be worth trying as some people love it, especially in recipes. I believe in trying things for yourself - a packet isn't much and if it's not your cup of tea, throw it out for the birds...though my pet rats wouldn't eat it and they eat their own poo LOL!

I dont hate scan bran - I often use it with 5 laughing cow light triangles as my he a&b, but as a treat its great with a tsp of nutella (1.5syn for nutella and 1/2 syn for scan bran)

The lucious lemon ones are to die for!!!
My Mil bought them as a tester for me and I now give her the money to get some for me. The chocolate and orange are good too.

I don't do SW anymore, but I can really rave about the Hi-Fi bars - they are LUSH and a really good HEx too .... mmmm

Right thanks ladies Ill be buying a good supply next weigh-in!

I only ever buy cookbooks & the magazine from class so Ive never seen what foods on offer x

Hi Fi are 'spensive but IMO they are MUCH tastier than a Ryvita crunch bar or even an Alpen light.

Because they're so expensive I use them as an emergency oops-I-haven't-had-2-HEXes only or as a dessert (when I haven't been baking some of you peepses fab recipes haha!!)

They work out cheaper than the alpen light. I always have one for breakkfast on WI day as they weigh light! I just love the lemon ones! They seem to have stopped doing the old flavours. I used to like the mince pie flavoured ones a few years ago, and the cherry and yog.

Oh now see I LOOOOOOOVE the mint. Reminds me of After Eights. Funny ******* aren't we? hehe.

I can get Alpen lights from the market for like a quid for a bag of about 8 (dates are up in like a week but that doesn't matter cos they're gone in a week) but sometimes I get the hifis. They are a treat!

I love the orange and chocolate ones, do they still sell them.

Yeppers, got a pack of choc and orange in my fridge that I got at class last week.

They have lemon, toffee, mint choc, orange choc... and er, do they have a white choc and raspberry or did I make that up?

I keep a couple in the car for emergency use! They had a survey on the SW website recently, looks like they are thinking of making them in packs of four and maybe some other flavours - I think raspberry and almond would be wonderful mmmmmmm. Might suggest that to them.

Back