Hi - First post -starting Weight Watchers tomorrow!

Fifi8

Just wanted to say hi. I am starting my first ever diet tomorrow and am both super motivated and excited (we will see how long that lasts...). Am going to try Weight Watchers at home, have bought the kit and written a meal plan for the week. Have read lots of posts on here and it seems like the perfect place to come to for advice and support. I am happy to see so many people sharing their wealth of knowledge and know it's going to help me a lot. I have piled on four stone in two years, no excuses - I ate too much, didn't exercise and just kept buying bigger clothes and doing nothing about it. Kept putting it off but now is the time for action!!

Just wanted to say hi. I am starting my first ever diet tomorrow and am both super motivated and excited (we will see how long that lasts...). Am going to try Weight Watchers at home, have bought the kit and written a meal plan for the week. Have read lots of posts on here and it seems like the perfect place to come to for advice and support. I am happy to see so many people sharing their wealth of knowledge and know it's going to help me a lot. I have piled on four stone in two years, no excuses - I ate too much, didn't exercise and just kept buying bigger clothes and doing nothing about it. Kept putting it off but now is the time for action!!
hi fifi welcome and good luck on your journey you have started off great by the sounds of it. Good on you! they are a great bunch on here full of ideas and amazing support . All the best to you

I am returning today too. Having put 2 stone on since last time, I've had to bite the bullet. I've bought my monthly pass for £10 and I'm off to class tonight.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi all, I rejoined yesterday as missed classes before xmas due to work. Its always nice to get in on the offers. 5lb on for me but we will get where we need to be. This place helps so much, as I always say its very difficult to make a chip butty and type at the same time lol

Back