Hi from a newbie!

susieg77

Hi everyone

My name is susie and after reading loads of your inspirational and helpful posts I have decided to take the plunge and have an appointment at my pharmacy tomorrow!

I have been yo-yo dieting for years and have finally decided to deal with it once and for all as I got married 6 months ago and want to be down to a healthy weight and sort out my junk eating before I have a baby

Fingers crossed this diet works as well for me as it seems to have for lots of you!

Welcome abroad the Lipotrim train :)

Good luck with your appointment tomorrow and best of luck starting.

Keep posting as this forum is just fabulous .. we'll all keep you going!! :) x

Thanks guys! I have to admit to being a bit nervous about no food at all but maybe a total break is a good thing and I've got my hubby completely behind me this time - he's always worried about me not eating enough when I've done silly fad diets before but think the weekly visit to the pharmacist is putting his mind at rest!

Fingers crossed!!!

Katie I can't believe you lost a a stone in a week - sooo impressed

Thanks guys! I have to admit to being a bit nervous about no food at all but maybe a total break is a good thing and I've got my hubby completely behind me this time - he's always worried about me not eating enough when I've done silly fad diets before but think the weekly visit to the pharmacist is putting his mind at rest!

Fingers crossed!!!

Lipotrim is tough... But its so worth it!!! It really gives you a chance to look at yourself! And your habits!!! You'll be glad you did it!!! x

Fingers crossed!!!

Brilliant that you have the support of your hubby, that is a massive boost. I am not surprised you're nervous as it is a massive change, a hard change but one that is so so worth it :)

I was shocked at my weigh loss and was hoping for at least a 9lbs ... big losses often happen in the first week x

Just back from the pharmacy and got my info sheet and dvd but am going to have to rethink my pharmacist! There are only 2 I can go - 1 near my work and 1 about a 15 min drive from home

I chose the one near work thinking that would be a bit more flexible but after spending £8 on a taxi I got there to a girl way bigger than me who had tried Lipotrim but lasted less than a day because it was "too hard" and has now moved to a "normal" diet but couln't resist the choccies in work this morning so will have to start again on Monday!

Not exactly inspirational lol

Going to the one nearer home tomorrow after watching my DVD tonight so hoping they're a bit better!

Hi hun and welcome to the best choice you've made in your life so far! This diet is tough and some don`t make it through.... and then some like me do but have small "blips" along the journey.... You can do it a long as your focused on the end result which is the goal you want to achieve. Personally I`d go with the other chemist too as you don`t want to have negative influences around you like that girl !! Plus bit of advice... eat what you really like, this weekend all your fave foods... and then prepare yourself for starting on Monday. Will you tell your work colleagues or not about starting? Its a tough call as some can be supportive and then you also get some who try their hardest to sabotage your efforts... either way hun, wish you all the very best on your journey with us... and remember YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.... we are always knocking about to answer your queries, or to hear you have a rant if needs be lol....:D Also remember to drink drink drink lots of water.... and get a good remedy for constipation too.... Movicol is a good one apparently (I use senna) Also try to plan some treats for yourself if money allows... eg stone off get your nails done, or anything you like to do as special for you. It keeps up the momentum and gives you things to look forward too.... Plus as you lose weight consider selling your clothes that are too big... and with the money get yourself new ones.... Hope thats of some use to you chick Lou xx

Hi hun and welcome to the best choice you've made in your life so far! This diet is tough and some don`t make it through.... and then some like me do but have small "blips" along the journey.... You can do it a long as your focused on the end result which is the goal you want to achieve. Personally I`d go with the other chemist too as you don`t want to have negative influences around you like that girl !! Plus bit of advice... eat what you really like, this weekend all your fave foods... and then prepare yourself for starting on Monday. Will you tell your work colleagues or not about starting? Its a tough call as some can be supportive and then you also get some who try their hardest to sabotage your efforts... either way hun, wish you all the very best on your journey with us... and remember YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.... we are always knocking about to answer your queries, or to hear you have a rant if needs be lol....:D Also remember to drink drink drink lots of water.... and get a good remedy for constipation too.... Movicol is a good one apparently (I use senna) Also try to plan some treats for yourself if money allows... eg stone off get your nails done, or anything you like to do as special for you. It keeps up the momentum and gives you things to look forward too.... Plus as you lose weight consider selling your clothes that are too big... and with the money get yourself new ones.... Hope thats of some use to you chick Lou xx
Thanks Lou

I have told one person in work as she lost loads of weight on Lighter Life last year so I knew she would understand and like the idea of having someone I can talk to when Im struggling
She told everyone in the office when she did it so she couldn't cheat and got support and grief in equal measures and I can't face the lectures from people who have no idea what they're talking about:eek::rolleyes:
So Im going to have my morning shake before work and have soup at lunchtime which will hopefully be less noticeable

Fact is Im doing this for me (and for my hubby to make it easier to have a baby) and I refuse to let anyone put me off

At some point the people around me will inevitably notice but Im hoping by then the worst of the initial hunger will have passed and the weight loss will have kicked in which will make it much easier to ignore any less than encouraging comments

Im excited and dreading the start in equal measures! Excited that Im finally taking control of this but dreading the first rally hard couple of days. Hopefully by this time next week I'll be in the swing off it and seeing th lbs starting to melt:girlpower:

You have the ultimate goal hunni.... Operation bambino!!!! Over the weekend... like LL said.... favourite foods... that last glass of wine and write a list of all the reasons you are doing this.... t read when times are tough!!! x

Deezer said:
You have the ultimate goal hunni.... Operation bambino!!!! Over the weekend... like LL said.... favourite foods... that last glass of wine and write a list of all the reasons you are doing this.... t read when times are tough!!! x

Thanks Dee!

That's what I keep telling myself - I'm getting slim to help me get fat again lol

I've had my fave dinner 2nite and just sitting down to watch the LT DVD

One question. I'm planning to start on Sunday so I've got a day in the house in case I feel lousy. Will Sunday be easier if I eat more during the day tomorrow and less at night or should I eat more at night so I'm still fuller in the morning?!?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not sure it would make that nuch difference hun... U prob will feel a bit ungry first few days!!! Just get that water down u x

Just back from the pharmacy and feeling quite chirpy!
1st I was same weight on their scales as my own - was really worried mine weren't accurate and that since I normally use them 1st thing in my pants and this was fully dressed and after food that I'd be about half a stone heavier
2nd the girl in the new pharmacy was so much better than the the girl yesterday and put me totally at ease
And last for a wee bonus, was told yesterday it would be £45 a week and new place is only £36 :)
Nervous about being starving and stuff obviously but raring to go for tomorrow - size 12 here I come lol

Just back from the pharmacy and feeling quite chirpy!
1st I was same weight on their scales as my own - was really worried mine weren't accurate and that since I normally use them 1st thing in my pants and this was fully dressed and after food that I'd be about half a stone heavier
2nd the girl in the new pharmacy was so much better than the the girl yesterday and put me totally at ease
And last for a wee bonus, was told yesterday it would be £45 a week and new place is only £36 :)
Nervous about being starving and stuff obviously but raring to go for tomorrow - size 12 here I come lol

You can do it!!! We're all here for you!!! x

Cheers Dee :)

Good Luck Susie :) ... this diet is tough as the ladies have already said but its AMAZING!

The more you drink the more you shrink is a good one to remember ;)

Hope you get to your ultimate goal and get the bambino/body you want :D x x x Were all here for you honey x x x

Thanks! The hunger is really starting to kick in now buy just drinking loads of water and decaf tea

I am! At this rate if they brought a peeing event into the olympics next year I would win hands down lol
Am taking the dog for a walk just now while my hubby makes his dinner!

Back