• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi from a newbie

Um which ones hun, i know that the choc chip delights are 3 syns.

Ruthyx xx

valzar

S: 10st7.0lb C: 10st7.0lb G: 8st10.0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Dawn I'm just a newbie, how did you managed to lose all that weight without the classes? which congratulations by the way. I'm just looking at this site at mo which I think everyone is brill

abigail09

Gold Member
S: 11st6lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st5lb(3.13%)
well done on the loss so far, thats fantastic considering you arent going to classes!!

valzar

S: 10st7.0lb C: 10st7.0lb G: 8st10.0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
just saying hi Abigail, well done on your weight loss, your also doing very well

Force Ten

Serial Dieter
S: 16st9lb C: 16st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st5lb(2.15%)
Congratulations Dawn you're doing brilliantly and especially without the encouragement of going to class.:)

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Hi dawn, well done on your loss so far and welcome to the forum x

curlygirl

S: 11st8lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done, you are doing really well. I have been trying to lose without going to classes but I'm struggling so I'm going rejoin next wednesday

Thanks for your congratulations guys. Basically i am a MASSIVE dog lover and do a lot of work with a rescue who save dogs from death row/the pound whereby if not found a rescue space they are put to sleep after 7 days - this is what i'm dieting for - a sponsored slim to raise money for this rescue so i cannot let the dogs down and the incentive its giving me is working!

ang

you are doing it for a great cause i am also a big dog lover and got my dog from our local rescue home we have now had him 11 years and he is my baby xx