Hi from a newbie...

Wharfie

Hi everyone, I'm wharfie. I'm 25, about 21 stone and need to lose weight as I have come to the realisation that it is making me very unhappy and I don't feel like me! I work full time and am also currently studying my postgraduate diploma at uni on a part time basis. I'm married with no children but we would really like to start a family once I finish this year at uni. I'm worried that if I don't lose weight I will become unhappier and won't be able to conceive or have a healthy pregnancy. I haven't decided on which diet path to take as yet and would like to join a gym but I am a bit lacking in confidence! I am hoping I will increase my willpower, make some friends and lose the weight! :eek:

Hi and welcome. About how many stones would you like to lose? Are you thinking of a VLCD or a diet that involves eating? Have a look at some of the websites and some of the details about the diets on here.

Let us know if we can help

Irene xx

Hi Wharfie and welcome to the site :)

You've come to the right place to increase your willpower, make some friends and lose your weight....I promise :D

Lacey..xx :)

Hi Wharfie:) Welcome to the forum. You'll find loads of support here which will help you with your diet journey:)

Hi Warfie,
First of all welcome to Minis. This site is great for support and encouragement. Some of the people on here are angels... honestly. It really helps to talk about your diet, to celebrate your successes and have a good old moan on difficult days with people who truly understand the difficulties of losing weight.

Keep us updated on your dieting decisions and progress and remember we're here if you need us!

Wishing you all the luck in the world

~Silence~

Hi good luck your weightloss. Everyone on here are really helpful and friendly. Which diet plan will you be following? x

Hello - and WELCOME :D

Minimins is a great site....you should find lots of info and if there's anything you need just ask !

good luck with your weight loss journey...

Debz xx

Back