Hi from an ex-CD'er

exante packs are around the same as cd packs I think-LL packs are smaller hence having to have 4 of them a day, whereas cd and exante are 3 a day.

Mixing packs will be fine. Good luck

xxx

Hi Mia
I'm straddling the Cambridge and Exante gap at the mo too! Have a weeks Cambridge left and waiting for new Exante delivery- hopefully today! I struggle with the water too - I drink through 2 large straws, it get's it down quicker!! Good luck and I'm right behind you!! bb x

Hee Hee I'm x cambridge too, it was nice seeing someone each week but I've got a five year old at school and a new baby now so it's not practical to drive the twenty minute drive plus it's half the price. I think so long as you're motivated it's great, I'm only on day four but feeling great, not hungry and luckily the shivers haven't hit yet, If you need the pressure of someone weighing you each week grab a close friend or family member who will be tough with you xx

So, quite a few ex-CDers on here then. Good luck to everyone. I must admit I wasn't 100% yesterday but that's quite normal for me. I starve on my packs all day then go home and stuff my face for the first couple of days, then I go for it. I find it hard just to dive straight in, it always takes me a couple of days. Anyway, I have been 100% so far and intend to stay that way tonight. I've asked my daughter to clear all the chocolate out of the house for me going in.

Good luck everyone x

Hello , anyone there ? Earth to mia hehe , just thought i'd come say hello and see how things are going .

Hi Jackie, I am fine thanks, how are you?

I started Exante on 4th Jan but had a few cheats here and there to be honest. Have been 100% since 7th Jan so I am now on day 5 of 100%. I haven't been weighed yet but I am going to have my WI days Wednesdays as usual. A bit scared to be honest. Anyway, I am 'in the zone' again so just see how it goes :)

hi Mia .
Good to hear your still giving it your all.
Did you get the diet when it was 50% off . i saw the offer until the 4th Jan ...
for me I have been on the stepper , and i watched biggest loser last night , could see myself in some of them .
So Wednesday , is your day , how many weigh inns till holiday ?
There is so much on TV now with Paul MCkenna this morning , I have the books from years ago , can relate to what he says ... I had a Jacket pot salad tonight .. still alot of changes in my life to make , yes CD is far to much money ... Just going to work on change , as I have done so much damage in 18 months , 3 stone ouch .
Let us all know how your doing ...

Jackie I have 8 weigh-in's until my holidays which includes my first which is tomorrow. It's my birthday the day before weigh-in 7 so decided I'm not going to celebrate my birthday until the week after when I go to Turkey. Well ...... I suppose it depends on how much I lose but the way I feel at the moment I am going to be 100% from now until then. Really really want to do it this time.

8 weigh inns , what do you think 2 stone 8 pounds off ?
How are you finding that diet , to Cd diet ?
I know its more in kcals , but not enough to worry about but is it nicer .
just think more energy , no more feeling sluggish , and your clothes will feel better
are you feeling cold ?

I feel cold all the time lol but I can tell I'm in ketosis. I don't sleep well when I am in ketosis and had hardly any sleep last night - I just toss and turn all night. You know I am a slow loser so I don't expect to lose 2 stone in 8 weeks, I would be happy with 1.5 stone by then.

Exante is only about 185 calories more a day so I'm not going to worry about that. The flavours are nice, both the soups and the shakes are dead creamy and I actually feel more full after them than what I do when I have a CD. The Tomato soup is rank :D though.

The bumper packs are always on offer apparently. I paid £100 for a months supply of shakes, soups and bars and £5 delivery. I think I'll stick with this one Jackie becasue although CD had been successful for me I just can't afford it.

I don't think the calorie content is an issue really, you are stay way under 1000cal a day. I would say CD and exante are okay to mix, each pack should contain 1/3 of your essential nutrients regardless of which you use.

I did CD before too btw.

yes CD for me is 40 a week . can't do it plus there will be a rise soon .
Shanny said they were nice. If i can get my mind set again i'll order .
Hey , lets see how how much you lose in 8 weeks , i'm sure i'm right lol .
Can you get into them holiday clothes you got into last year ? if not thats the aim .
so your fuller on these shakes , when do you have the shakes ?

Nooooo, of course I can't get into my holiday clothes from last year, I've put 3 stone on since then lol :D

I have one for my lunch at 12.30 p.m. one for my tea at about 6-7.00 p.m. and one for my supper at about 9.00 p.m. I just do it EXACTLY the same as I did CD. I've got 2 weeks worth of CD too so I'm just mixing them up and whatever I pull out the hat I have.

lol when i pull them out of the hat thats wjat i have , lol I know you have to make the diet as exciting as poss lol
ok , so thats it then , aiming to get them clothes back on ... and feel good again .
I know that feeling last year when doing CD , as I used to sit by the gas fier , but now its been taken out , i have to wait for the heating to come on , let us know how weigh in goes , hoping you have a big loss xx

Hi Jackie, I am ok today, how are you? It's my WI tonight so a bit nervous but even if it's not too good I will continue. I am actually enjoying Exante. I don't know why, but I feel at lot 'fuller' after my meals. They really are filling and I can honestly say I haven't felt any hunger (apart for the usual 'nearly dinner time' type of hunger). I am going to stay 100% - I am determined.

And no, my aim isn't to fit into the summer clothes again - my aim is for them to be TOO BIG hahaha

Mia this year treat yourself to new summer clothes as a reward. That's what I will be doing, can't wait. How was your WI? Must look see if you posted it elsewhere.

Hope you have a great day.

Hello Bobbi, I lost 9lb :D which is absolutely fabulous for me. Don't know how I did it to be honest. That's over 8 days though becasue I prefer my WI day to be a Wednesday. I don't feel 9lb lighter in my clothes. I don't think I'll get weighed next week incase I haven't lost and it will demotivate me hahaha

Mia , what was that , I'm not a big losser lol! see you've got to eat your words now lol . Gee that was a great result ! your ready now to bring the weeks down !
I'm fine , was a little unwell today but on forum now , as you know was looking into that diet for 4 weeks 100 pounds .
Thanks Starlight , so thats always that price , think i'll give it a go .How You getting on with the diet , I remember you did well a long time ago on WW am i right ?

Back