Hi from another newbie!

Fluffygirl

Hiya,

My names Louise and I have just started following the slimming world diet. I have just had my second weigh in and lost 5 pounds in my first week which I was very pleased with! Just hoping to continue now!

A bit about me - I am a married mum of one very nearly 5 year old boy who is in full time school now, we live in Hertfordshire along with lots and lots of different animals - dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, and fish! The main reason I am looking to loose weight ( I would like to loose about 5 stone!) is for health reasons, I developed asthma after putting on weight (all of the extra weight I put on after having my son, I had bad PND for about 3 years which was my main reason for putting on weight I think) and I would also love to have another child and with the extra weight it is not happening!

Anyway, looking forward to having a chat with some of you and hope to find a dieting buddy if possible! (anything to help me keep on track! )

Bye bye!

Louise x

Hi louise, well done on such a great loss xxx

That's brilliant well done, a good first time weight loss, welcome to the forum and good luck with your continuing weight loss.

Thank you very much for your replies! :)

Have been on my wii fit this afternoon, 45 mins done and an hour dog walking so hopefully it will all help! My son was helping on the wii fit, the 2 player jogging with him was fun! :)

Hello and welcome!
I am also a newbie and joined last week and have my 2nd weigh in tonight!
Have found this site great!
Well done on your first week loss!!

Back