Hi from Dave

DaveC

Banned
Hello guys and gals, only just spotted this newbie area. My name's Dave and I'm a newb ;-)

I've lost 74lbs since Sep 09 and have 54lbs to go. I've set up a diet diary and am currently waiting for my post that contains pics to be approved by mods (presume that's a newbie restriction?). I look shocking though so prob best not to view! I'll be back to my uni days of being a chick magnet by the summer though, hehe.

Anyways, looking forward to hangin out , getting some ideas and helping pass on my experience so far.

Cheers
Dave

Hi Dave, Im glad you've been brave enough to post some pics, looking forward to seeing them x

Hi Dave and welcome to Minis :D
x

Welcome Dave and well done on your weight loss!

You look great in your photos:) which have been approved.

Our spam filters automatically moderates post that are new with links in them, or a bit longer than usual for a newbie.

Hello Dave and welcome
congratulations on the weight you have lost so far and good luck with the rest of your weightloss journey
look forward to hearing how you are getting on you chick magnet you

hi dave congrats!!I have lost almost 2st in 9 weeks and you have inspired me to keep going.....i need to lose 68 more pounds to be my dream weight like i was b4 i had my kids lol,i dont like this frumpy costume nature has created for me,makes me look fat:p....

Back