Hi! Getting ready to start!

dellybelly

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking on here for over a week now while I've been considering whether or not to give Lipotrim a go. I currently weigh 17 stone and I'd really like to get down to about 11 and a half or 12. (seems like such a dream!).

In the past 6 months I've tried Slimming world, weight watchers and celebrity slim. and it's all been so tough. I've lost and gained the same stone in the past six months and its so frustrating. I have pcos so I know that that is part of the reason why it's been so hard. Lack of committment is the other reason.

I'm currently finishing the last of the celebrity slim and I seem to have got over the hump but I'm finding having to plan the snacks and dinners a pain when I just want this weight to come OFF! I've have to say though my week on CS was different this time around and I've lost 5 3/4 lbs this last week.

So, my Goddaughter is making her confirmation on 29th January and I really don't want to be this size because there's an awful lot of photos going to be taken and I dont want to be hiding in the background. I've bought my first week's supply in and I plan to start LT when my CS is finished (probably on Saturday).

Long term, I'm hoping to take my son away for a week in July with my friend and her boys. She is doing fantastically well on Slimmingworld and I just want to be happy in my skin in a swimming cossie (never be in a bikini again!).

I have the motivation, the goals and the method.. here's hoping I'll be able to stick to this and make some headway in getting this weight off.

Hopefully I'll be seeing you about on here a lot more often and telling you success stories!

Thanks for listening .
DB!

Good luck for getting on the LT train!! You can do it hun! xx :)

good luck on your LT jouney and you can do it.
if you have any questions, just ask in here and someone will definitely reply.
xxx

Welcome delly.. Best of luck hun x x

I too am a newbie to LT Delly. I am on day 3 and am determined to remain focused. I know it wont be easy but I need to succeed. Need all the support I can get and am happy to support everyone else. Good luck...

Welcome mspurrrr.. Determination and great focus is part of the battle, so you are doing well... Good luck on your journey too hun x x

Hi dellybelly

I would definitely recomment LT if you have lost the motivation because weight loss is so slow on other diets. I have been doing LT for 3 weeks and have already lost 12lbs!
I would say though you have to really commited to this one as the going can be tough at times, but because it is is so straight forward.....milkshakes/soup/water/mint tea...you really can't go wrong.
When I have lost sufficient weight I will go onto Slimmingworld...but not until a good lot of weight is off first!
Good luck!! :D

Good luck hun. I felt really nervous before starting too, but once the first few days are over, it does get easier. Stick with it and come on here for support when the going gets tough. The weight will drop off! :D
lou xx

Thank you sooo much for such a warm welcome. I really appreciate it. Its D-1 today.. I only have tomorrow to get through and then starting the plan on Saturday. I have to admit, I'm starting to get a bit excited about it now. Can't wait to get going...

Welcome Delly

you will be so glad you have chosen LT
I have tried many diets, and none have worked for me

I find this has, due to the fact I have not had to think about what to eat

the losses have been tremendous and I will never look back

good luck, and I hope you have great successes every week, which on this diet I'm sure you will

Good luck dellbelly - Im just heading into week 4 and have so far lost 19.5lbs.
Im the same as you - tried every other diet and just cant handle 1lb a week etc.
The people on here are great and will support you all the way.
Heres to the new slim you!

hey delly
good luck on your journey hun.
the first week will be hard but when you get your first weigh in it will spur you on. i also have pcos and this is the only thing that has reall worked for me, i am now in week 13 and have never loved a diet before lol so well done for starting and good luck for the next few days x x

Good luck,we are all behind you!! You can do it. You should read some of the diaries in here i think they are great for motivation they certainly helped me.

Lydiaxx

Thanks for the advice Lydia, I'm starting in the morning .. I dont know why I picked a Saturday to start but there you go!

Off now to read some of the diaries.

Back