• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi Girls...

Just wanted 2 say hi 2 everyone...and introduce myself as I have been lurking 4 a couple of weeks.

You are all doing amazingly well...so congrats 2 everyone..

Ok, I started SW on the 15th Feb and so far have losses as follows:

Week 1 - 6lbs
Week 2 - 6lbs
Week 3 - 5lbs

I am not attending meetings just because of work committments and things but have all the books etc because oh did slimming world last year and lost 2 stone, but thinkng about trying 2 fit a class in for extra support.

I have also been extra good going 2 gym a few times a week cos really want to shift a lot of this for summer as NOTHING in my summer wardrobe fits anymore lol :mad:

Feeling really positive, cannot believe i have not had a single choc, bag crisps etc in 3 weeks and for teh first time in ages feeling like this is achievable for me.

Think its a little 2 late 2 join the may bank hol challenge, but will still go along wih it and I would like 2 lose 28lbs by then (maybe a little ambitious but will see).

I would love it if someone can tell me how 2 'pimp' :cool: up my profile lol with the little target trackers etc...

Thanks!

Chantelle xxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Nice to meet you hun and well done on your weight loss so far. xxx

:welcome: Great losses so far! Keep up the good work! :happy096:

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
hello and welcome to the forum well done on your fantastic losses :D