Hi Guys ---Big thanks x

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Lain, 8 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Lain

Lain Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Guys,

I would like to say a big thank you to you all ,if it wasn't for this site and all the ideas and motivation generated by all I would have fallen by the way side again ! ( Like I did on WW and SW) .
    I now we are all eager to have the quick/ rapid weight losses as it makes it all the worth while putting up with.
    I felt so diheartened when I had my first WI of just a pound loss- I almost give up (had lost 7lbs wk bef on slimfast)
    But I am now so chuffed to say the WEIGHT is coming off - I feel amazing , trousers that haven't fitted for months are now on me - I now have the confidence in myself to KNOW I will get back into my size 12's by my birthday.:D

I have been out shopping today and three people have remarked ooh "youv'e lost weight" Yipeee. My hubbie even said my bum has shrunk :)

I would say to all other newbees out there wanting to give in - stick to it it will work i am only on day 12 and feel so much better.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rosiered

rosiered Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    How funny Lain! I have posted a similar new thread! It really is a great feeling getting back into 'too tight' trousers!
    Good Luck

4. Lain

Lain Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Rosie - Same to you all the best of luck Hun.
    Yeah it is just such a great feeling - I am that motivated I have bought a Lush evening gown ( bit too tight) that I want to wear to a ball I am attending on March 5th - Now how is that for confidence LOL

5. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Lian!! Im so glad you didnt let your first weigh in get you down :)

6. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    well done hun and welcome to the forum, keep posting here and it will keep ya on the straight and narrow, take care

7. Fat-girl-slim

Fat-girl-slim Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    This forum does us all a world of good, well done and good luck.

8. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Don't know what I would do without this forum. Good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey and keep up the good work!

9. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Lain. This is definately the best diet with this support!! XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.