• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi Guys ---Big thanks x

S: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb
Hi Guys,

I would like to say a big thank you to you all ,if it wasn't for this site and all the ideas and motivation generated by all I would have fallen by the way side again ! ( Like I did on WW and SW) .
I now we are all eager to have the quick/ rapid weight losses as it makes it all the worth while putting up with.
I felt so diheartened when I had my first WI of just a pound loss- I almost give up (had lost 7lbs wk bef on slimfast)
But I am now so chuffed to say the WEIGHT is coming off - I feel amazing , trousers that haven't fitted for months are now on me - I now have the confidence in myself to KNOW I will get back into my size 12's by my birthday.:D

I have been out shopping today and three people have remarked ooh "youv'e lost weight" Yipeee. My hubbie even said my bum has shrunk :)

I would say to all other newbees out there wanting to give in - stick to it it will work i am only on day 12 and feel so much better.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb
Rosie - Same to you all the best of luck Hun.
Yeah it is just such a great feeling - I am that motivated I have bought a Lush evening gown ( bit too tight) that I want to wear to a ball I am attending on March 5th - Now how is that for confidence LOL

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 14st10.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 2st12lb(19.37%)
Well done Lian!! Im so glad you didnt let your first weigh in get you down :)

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done hun and welcome to the forum, keep posting here and it will keep ya on the straight and narrow, take care

MiniB

Here we go again!
Don't know what I would do without this forum. Good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey and keep up the good work!

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
S: 13st13lb C: 11st9lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 2st4lb(16.41%)
Well done Lain. This is definately the best diet with this support!! XX