Hi guys - long time no see

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
Well have been a bit rubbish at the whole Cambridge thing recently - on plan, off plan - some of you know what I mean. My husband has just had his 40th birthday and had managed to lose 3 1/2 stone for that and have just had a week of parties and celebrations. Amazingly I only put on 1lb!!!!!

Well as of yesterday I am back on track. Off to Egypt on 5th Oct and would like to get my last 2 1/2 stone off for that. I know it is doable (is there such a word) and just need to stick to the plan.

Is sooooo hard staying on plan, but am going to give it a darn good try. Need to get back into ketosis. Am so hungry today, but will try and get through it as I know in a few days time I will get rid of those hunger pangs when the big K arrives.

So if I start sprouting rubbish, I apologise. Bear with me, and just ignore lol

Charlie xx

Hey there ,
congrats on the re-start.2 and a half stone is very doable by october.
Once your head is in the "game" there will be no stopping you.

Also well done on losing 3 and a half stone and only putting up a lb,thats fantastic.

Post on here loads and glug,glug,glug the water.....sure your an aul pro at this already you`ll fly through it,just think of yourself on holidays and that should do it for you,thats what i do anyway and its working so far.

welcome back to the Cambridge ride!

well done on your losses, and defo the rest is doable

x

2 1/2 stone is very doable ...and lets make it an official word here on these forums.

Good luck for the next part of your Cambridge adventure.

Welcome back hun Xxx

Welcome back hun we've missed you. The small gain is great if you've been off plan for a while, well done.

Good luck with the re-start. x

Back