Hi guys!

catherinejm

Hellooo
My name's Catherine, I'm literally brand new here.

Been on and off diets for a few years now but now I'm sticking to healthy eating and excercise.

But, I've noticed a lot have you are losing 4-7 lbs a week! How!!

Also, what on earth is the dust diet?

thank you!
xx

Hi Catherine! I'm completely new to this too. I've tried diets everywhere but no good. Started slimming world last year and finding it great. I don't have the willpower to do it alone!

Lol u should not let that stop you! If you'd really like to join a group then you should do it- it has made a great difference to me. Ive always gone to my group on my own. Some people can succeed while doing this on their own without a group though and you may be one of those- especially with the support of this site. Unfortunately I'm not one of those people- I need someone at me all the time lol.

Join the group trust me!! Take it from me, up till November I was a 19 stone, lager swilling, kebab munching slob!, It was very daunting for me as I thought the place would be full of women and I'd be the only guy! However I was very welcomed, and I've cut out the crap and I'm on my way to my ideal weight, one of the best things I've ever done.:):):)

Thanks. I was debating whether i should join SW on Monday and you've all convinced me it's the way to go and bigmatt after reading your comment my hubby's now joining too. Bring it on!!

Hi Catherine, im from Peterlee to :D

Back