Hi having issues with slimming world!!

Laura_c*

Hi needing help and advice!! I'm stuck in a rut and need help started slimming world in nov did well initially and now have put weight back on and am stuck. I ghink my main prob is that i work shifts and often find myself eatting late any ideas?

Hi Laura,

I've been doing ww for pretty much 10 years and always lost well! Did pro points in nov and lost 3.5lb! Since then nothing my weight just won't budge! Have stayed the same since!!! Even went to sw 3 weeks ago and still nothing! I'm going to stick at it for few more weeks then take a trip to doc as it's weird neither working!

As you work shifts have you tried preparing batches of food in advance and planning your food for the week?! I know this may sound like a pain but it might just help!!!

Good luck xxxxx

Hi I'm in the same boat. Been doing slimming world since Jan lost a stone but have started to become a bit complacent. Shifts have meant that I've not got to the gym and I've craved things which haven't been ideal. I'm finding it hard to try and stay motivated and ive not joined a group as shifts get on the way. Things that have worked like batching up food is a good way of sticking to it but I am getting tired with the same things. I've got over a stone still to go and the last few weeks have not seen any results.

Hi and welcome. Suggest you start a diary thread and/or a food diary thread in the SW section for support. Good luck

Irene xx

Hello - Just to add that I've joined sw for the fourth time last week - eeek!! It works everytime for me but in small doses as I've not a massive amount to lose so its ok. What keeps me losing it is writing out my diaries everyday and attending classes... If I dont go to the class then I have no motivation to keep the weight off and think ' Oh well, I'll try harder next week'

Sorry I'm not of anymore help to you but good luck!! xx :)

Back