Hi, I am a newbie with lots to lose!

Hi, I am so glad to have found this forum! It looks great. I have recently lost 2 stone, but given up for about a month due to a stressful time and really regret giving up now! So as from monday I am jumping back on the weight loss wagon and would LOVE to make so new friends so we can support each other in this difficult journey. I lost my 2 stone with doing Weight watchers points and then did a couple of weeks of slimming world. I wasn't keen on the weight watchers new propoints plan. I have over 10 stone to lose so really need to do this for my own health and happiness! I am 32 and have 3 young children and a lovely other half! We are engaged but I won't get married till I am a size that I look decent in a wedding dress. I look forward to getting to know some of you. Xxx

Good luck, and welcome along

Suggest you put up pics of some lovely wedding dresses to motivate you.

Are you going to be doing WW or SW?

Irene xx

Irene, i think i am going to do the weight watchers old points plan again. Slimming world is great but i found it hard sometimes to have enough syns for treats. I have all the gear foe weight watchers points and propoints and slimming world so a bit undecided! I want to try and lose it quite rapidly as i need to lose weight to have surgery for sciatica and i know the ww points worked well for me. xxx

Hi Rainbow Mum
I'm new too - found the forum whilst looing for SW recipes so decided to join.
Like you I have a lot to lose. I've set a target to lose 6 stone for now but I need to lose 10 or more to get back to what the professionals deem acceptable! It looks like this group is the extra motivation I need.
I joined SW back in Feb and have lost nearly 3 stone. I am determined the dial on my scales will never go that high again.
Good luck with your WW journey, hope we can inspire and motivate each other, especially on those difficult days.
jay xx

Hi Rainbow Mum, we've already been introduced across on my thread but just wanted to pop in and wish you good luck on your future weight loss. Take care xx

Hi rainbow mum, would recommend slimming world as a easy diet, if there's such a thing, not tried ww but am into my forth week on SW at my local upwell meetings, which are very friendly and so supportive, certainly worth given the extra easy plan a go!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back