Hi i am a newbie

madhousemum

Silver Member
Hi i am new to the site and also new to lipotrim it is my second day. i am 28 years old and mother to 5 children ages 9 8 6 3 and 9 months i have tried all sorts of diets and none have worked but to be honest i was not weeing more when i done the other diets but i am on this one so i am hoping that it is going to work for me. i felt very rough last night but ok this morning. i am due to get married next year and want to feel comfortable in my wedding dress and i am also due to go on holiday in 8 weeks which i am hoping i am going to lose some weight for that so i can actually take our children swimming and actually feel that people arent looking at me. i am suffering a bad headache at the minute but i am also a migraine sufferer so not sure if it is the diet or just my normal. i would love to meet people who are also doing lipotrim.

welcome madhousemum, sounds like an appropriate name with 5 kids!

good luck!

you may feel rough for a week or two, on and off, just stick with it, drink loads of water and you will be heading for slimdom before you know it!

Helen,

Hello and welcome to the forum. Its a fab place to find support. Get gluggling the water and if you feel weak, jump on here...there will always be someone around to offer help and advice.

Good luck hun and keep us posted on how you are getting on.
x

thank you so much i lost this thread and found it when you replied. i have tried putting a couple of pics with my ticker but the only thing that seems to stay up is the ticker is there any reason why?

Hi ya
This is a brilliant site. Im on my 6th day too so im a newbie like you also. Though i dont have 5 kids, just 3 daughters:eek::cry::D
you will find advice galore, laughter encouragement and inspiration to succeed on LT.
You cant do an awlful lot until you have 50 posts so get posting:D

Goodluck and welcome

Jack x

thank you so much to all who have given me such a nice welcome.

Well done hun, you are doing the right thing! It will start to get much easier after day 4, and will be a doddle week 3 onwards. Get to that all important first WI and get massive inspiration from the results! xx

i have just done the strewberry shake with ice and boy it is nice and i am drinking it easier then i did the strewberry drink but i do like this very much. thanks to this forum as i wouldnt have thought of trying it and would be missing out on such a nice drink.

hi and welcome to the wonderful world of LT wishing you lots of luck the 1st week can be tough but it is worth putting up with the headaches and tiredness x

Hiya. Im in week two now and i feel great. At the beginning of the diet i had pretty bad headaches but hardly have any now. Day 2 and 3 were the worst for me but just keep at it and soon it'll be your weight in day :)

Welcome to Minimins Madhouse Mum :welcome:
Just keep going this first week or two, then you'll be fine. Drink LOADS of water, take paracetamol for headaches and get on here for support if you start to waver.
We'll all help you. xx

Welcome to LT madness... its a rollercoaster of a journey ...but a great experience.
Best thing to ensure you succeed it not to eat, cheat, snack or sneak no matter how tough it gets in the first week and you will be on your way to slimdon xxx
Enjoy

Welcome Madhouse, You have come to the right place for great advice and support good luck with Lipotrim sweetie :):)

thank you so much i can see this forum is brilliant and very surportive which is great and i am so glad that sister told me about it cos i dont think i would have gone on today after how i felt yesterday but like i said be4 by reading everyones success i decided to carry on and do well at it and so glad i did i have nearly drunk 3 litres today and feeling ok i have a niggle of a headache but i was suffering them be4 i started the diet so dont know if it is anything to do with that or just my normal pain in the head lol.

thank you so much i can see this forum is brilliant and very surportive which is great and i am so glad that sister told me about it cos i dont think i would have gone on today after how i felt yesterday but like i said be4 by reading everyones success i decided to carry on and do well at it and so glad i did i have nearly drunk 3 litres today and feeling ok i have a niggle of a headache but i was suffering them be4 i started the diet so dont know if it is anything to do with that or just my normal pain in the head lol.

In a week or so it does get much easier I have been on it 2 weeks and a bit now and The first week was awful, Hunger pains, Weeing like an old woman, Headaches, Aches and pains..Sounds grim but after the first week it has become easier I am still amazed that I have not eaten a thing in 2 or so weeks and I am not hungry at all, I feel more energetic, More confident as I know that this diet is the best one around and the results are showing..I seriously cannot stop smiling :D There is fantastic support on here and if times get tough just pop on here and we all will try are best to cheer you up and encourage you..Keep it up sweetie it is well worth it! :):)

Back