Hi I am new and just wondering....

Thank you so much for that. You were exactly right i want to get to 10.5st. I thought to lose 7 stone it would take me 6/7 months!!! im sooo happy :)

oh and yes i am a girl!!!

Wow! Your hubby to be is going to be a lucky man!

I get married on the 19th October, and not too sure what the last date for fittings would be, but just thinking I might phone them tomorrow, and say that I want to put my fitting in August back and what are the latest I can have the fittings, with having to have the two.

My Pharmacist when I spoke to him said I should be eating normally in time for the wedding

I started off at BMI 31.5... I hope you are prepared for a total body transformation in the coming months! lol :)

OK! If I was you I would put off your dress fittings for as long as you can! Cos the amount of inches you are going to loose is going to be unreal!

I have lost 9 inches from my waist?? :) check me out eh! In the last 3 weeks - i have lost 21 inches (now i have done a body wrap and also went to the gym a few times) Read my thread about my inch loss in just 3 weeks here http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/54605-body-wrap-part-iii.html

Get your dress fitting as late as you can - cos the weekly changes are dramatic - like you will be loosing easy half a stone every fortnight! Once you get the date for your latest dress fitting I would book 3 body wrap sessions before that date, you need to have the body wraps one week apart. So whatever date you get for the dress fitting - just start 3 weeks before that with your body wraps...

You will look amazing on your big day! I cant even begin to put into words how much I have changed in 10 weeks. It blows my mind. I have went from size 16 top and size 14 trousers - to a size 10 top and size 8 trousers!

WHOOO!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE A STUNNING BRIDE! :) Im so happy for u that you have found LT in time for your big day... you will look beautiful in your pictures forever xox

omg!

Thank you so much for that. You were exactly right i want to get to 10.5st. I thought to lose 7 stone it would take me 6/7 months!!! im sooo happy :)

I just realised i did my calculation wrong! i feel sooooooooooooo bad - please forgive me! (u can punch me really hard)

I multiplied 17 by 11 instead of 14 to get your pounds babe. SO messed up big time.... You actually do need to loose 100 pounds.

BUT DONT FEAR! YOU WILL BE HALF WAY THERE AT HALLOWEEN! :D So you will you definitley be looking sooooo good for then!

BUT I THINK A SEXY CHRISTMAS LADY IS BETTER THAN A WITCH ANYWAY DONT YOU! :D

Sexy_Santa_girl_13.jpg

You should be at goal by christmas babe! But by halloween you will be looking like a different person and be at a much healthier BMI and out of the danger zone!

GOOD LUCK BABE!

(ps cant put into words how sorry i am for getting my calculations wrong)

xxx

oh :( nevermind it'll still be better better half the size i am now!

I started off at BMI 31.5... I hope you are prepared for a total body transformation in the coming months! lol :)

OK! If I was you I would put off your dress fittings for as long as you can! Cos the amount of inches you are going to loose is going to be unreal!

I have lost 9 inches from my waist?? :) check me out eh! In the last 3 weeks - i have lost 21 inches (now i have done a body wrap and also went to the gym a few times) Read my thread about my inch loss in just 3 weeks here http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/54605-body-wrap-part-iii.html

Get your dress fitting as late as you can - cos the weekly changes are dramatic - like you will be loosing easy half a stone every fortnight! Once you get the date for your latest dress fitting I would book 3 body wrap sessions before that date, you need to have the body wraps one week apart. So whatever date you get for the dress fitting - just start 3 weeks before that with your body wraps...

You will look amazing on your big day! I cant even begin to put into words how much I have changed in 10 weeks. It blows my mind. I have went from size 16 top and size 14 trousers - to a size 10 top and size 8 trousers!

WHOOO!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE A STUNNING BRIDE! :) Im so happy for u that you have found LT in time for your big day... you will look beautiful in your pictures forever xox

Awww wow I am grinning from ear to ear with that, thank you soooo much, what a motivator you are! Many thanks. I will let you know what the dress shop says tomorrow when I call them.

hey! chin up!

You will be be beautiful! xox trust me ;)

Back