Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi I am new!! Nd sum help pls

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Blairsmummy, 7 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Blairsmummy

Blairsmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.57%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hello, I am louise was 30 this year and had my baby boy in Jan. Was 14st 3 day came home with wee man now 12st 9. Target 9st 3. Have been a follower of weight watchers for yearts. Lost 3st with it 3 yrs ago and managed to maintain give or take a few lbs.!!

How do I put my goals in my signature? Whn I have put a wee bit in it says no more than 350 BB? The below signature is all it would let me put. Also the wee tracker thing, trip sumthn whn i enter the site it asks for a pin code. If anyone cud help that would be great, cheers.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minx

minx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i think you need to have so many posts before you get a bigger signature and there's a sticky thread on minimins for 'tickers'.
    welcome to the forum, some great support here :)

4. minx

minx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    btw, your story sounds a lot like mine, i was 13st 4lb when i came home with my wee one, started SW 9 weeks ago at 12st 11lb, now 12st 1lb, i too hope to be 9st something, i also lost a couple of st on WW a few yrs ago and also i'll be thirty next april hehe :)

5. Blairsmummy

Blairsmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.57%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Aw you are doing really well!! Its a great feeling when it starts coming off but just not so easy to get off.. I ate everything in site when preggy my own fault for putting so much on :cry:They say 40 is the new 30 so does that mean that 30 is the new 20 :). Thats what I am thinking..

Seems I need to post a few times before can get a ticker thingy aswell.. Thanks for coming back

6. minx

minx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    lol i totally believe that 30 is the new 20! when i think to what a total eejit i was when i was 20 i dont even think i'd like to go back to that age!
    yeah the weight is coming off slowly, SW was a bit of a disaster, i think i disprove the 'free food' rule :S needed to get a grip of my portion sizes, dont get me wrong, i love the SW diet, i think its really healthy and can see how it works for some people but i was eating massive portions. thats why i'm now doing WW - hopefully i can correct my portion control, lose the weight then maintain with SW. i find counting absolutely everything a chore and hate the way WW doesnt make fruit free. i'm always gonna choose 2 ww brownies rather than that banana hehe..
    have you joined a WW group?

7. Back2Black

Back2Black Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Welcome honey :)

8. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Congratulations!!! I had a baby boy in Jan too! and weirdly enough, our current weights are very close - am 12.11 looking forward to getting to know you and swapping new baby stories xx

9. Blairsmummy

Blairsmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.57%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Thank you! I think Brownies would always win over fruit:). My mum weighs me in on a friday, I bought weight watchers scales. The threat of my mother is enuff to make me lose weight..

10. size102b

size102b Banned

hello welcome and congratulations :)
    Dont worry about your past the now is your future and be proud you are on your way to a slinky new you
    Lovin 30 is the new 20 that means me being 40 Im the new 30 :)
    xx

11. bridebeth87

bridebeth87 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to the forum :) you are def in the right place...loads of support on here :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.