hi i am new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by spannergirl, 12 April 2010 Social URL.

1. spannergirl

spannergirl New Member

Hi there all, just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself to you all.
    i am 35 and am married with 2 daughters. i have always been overweight all my life. Even at school i was the largest of us all. I have been trying to lose weight all my life well it feels like it. I have been doing weight watchers now for about 5 years, i did really well and lost 2 stone then my father passed away. Ever since his death i put the weight back on again and more and have yo yo, my father died in Sept of 05. Since Dec 09 i have lost 19 lbs, and that is where i have plateau. I feel alone and that i have to do this for the sake of my health and that i don't want my kids to grow up without a mother. I am trying to find the motivation to carry on losing but it is a struggle. i currently weigh in at 16stone and 0.5lbs. my weigh in is on a Tuesday and i am expecting to put on tomorrow as have lost the motivation this week, but i have decided it is now or never and this is going to be a lifestyle change for the better. Good luck to you all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bailey 29

bailey 29 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Sure is a struggle at times, but dont give up, believe in yourself, You can lose that weight if you really want to !

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Are you still doing WW? Do you go to a class?

Just think of the pounds you have already lost

Irene xx

5. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum
    good luck on your weightloss journey

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.