hi i am new

spannergirl

Hi there all, just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself to you all.
i am 35 and am married with 2 daughters. i have always been overweight all my life. Even at school i was the largest of us all. I have been trying to lose weight all my life well it feels like it. I have been doing weight watchers now for about 5 years, i did really well and lost 2 stone then my father passed away. Ever since his death i put the weight back on again and more and have yo yo, my father died in Sept of 05. Since Dec 09 i have lost 19 lbs, and that is where i have plateau. I feel alone and that i have to do this for the sake of my health and that i don't want my kids to grow up without a mother. I am trying to find the motivation to carry on losing but it is a struggle. i currently weigh in at 16stone and 0.5lbs. my weigh in is on a Tuesday and i am expecting to put on tomorrow as have lost the motivation this week, but i have decided it is now or never and this is going to be a lifestyle change for the better. Good luck to you all

Sure is a struggle at times, but dont give up, believe in yourself, You can lose that weight if you really want to !

Back