Hi I Am New

blue_eyes

Hi i am new to lighter life :wave_cry: and i could do with all the support i can get.
I am near the end of day 2,tucked up in the bedroom while my hubby and the kids are eating there tea :(
I have 5 stone to loose,if i stick to it do you think i will loose that by christmas,

Kind regards H x :)

Hi Blue eyes, if you stick to the plan, you will lose 5 stone by christmas :D I wish you every success on your journey!! This site is great for support, come on whenever you need to... someone will be here :)

^^ Aw thankyou for your message,i really appreciate it,
I think i will be on here lots it seems a great place with lots of support and ideas.

xxx

Christmas Ha thats what you think!!!:D:D:D
You could get there for September!! Imagine catching those those last summer rays in a sexy little number.

You will do fine I am sure, hang in there and welcome to this mad house. There is always someone around to help and give you advise.

Hi

i am new too...Day 8 now... i wont pretend the first weeks was easy but it does seem to be getting a little better and i was spurred on by a 12lb loss in my first week.

You can do this and just think how fantastic we will all feeel at goal.....

Blue eyes, welcome. You'll get great support here. I am new too (second week) and it really does work - quickly too!

Hi and welcome Blue Eyes - to be honest if you stick to the diet the 5 stone you want to lose could be gone by late Summer -- honestly it does go that quick.

Good luck :)

Hi Blue Eyes :)

5 Stone by XMAS should be a doddle! Just follow the plan 100% and you will be there well before XMAS. I jut completed my 100 days - so a little over three months and lost slighlty over 4 stone. As you can see on peoples signatures amny have done even more....so....you are in for a winner!

Good luck!!

x

Hi Blue Eyes and welcome to this great group. You will get great support and should easily reach your target before Christmas and even by late summer!
Best of luck!

Hiya blue eyes, as the other's have said youre in a great place here and if you stick to it could easily be there long before xmas! I joined mid january and now have lost 4st 6lbs

Back