hi i am new

hypa2008

hi all i am new to CD . I contacted my local counseller today and shes coming over tomorrow to my house with my 21 sachets and to weigh in me in. I am nervous but excited about this. what can i expect to lose in my first week.

Good luck with the diet!
As for what you can expect to lose that usualy depends on a few things eg what you weigh, your gender, etc. I have known people to lose between 3lbs and 16lbs.

good luck hun its good to get started stay positive it works just keep focused over the first few days as sometimes they can be the stumbling block x

welcome to minimins hun,the 1st week you usually lose more suppose it depends on your starting weight. heavier people tend to lose bigger amounts in week 1 xx

Good luck and welcome to minimins. Come on here as much as you can, especially in the first week, as you'll get lots of support and all your questions answered.

Hi there, welcome to minimins, it's a great support so get on here as much as possible.. I lost 8lbs in the 1st week and my start weight was 21stone 9lbs... but everyone is different.

Sarah x

Hi there, all the best with the diet, I hope you achieve your dream. It is deffo worth the money, and you will prob find you save pennies coz you wont be buying the odd treat :)
Last year I started at about 14st 11lb and lost 11lb on my first week. I re-started 14th October and weighed in at 14st 11lb (again) and lost 5lb. AMx

Welcome to the cd forum!!

I lost 9lb's my first week, so best of luck to you xx

welcome and good luck hon. let us know how it goes :)

what you lose in your first week will depend both on what your current weight is and how hydrated you keep yourself.

abz xx

so happy you took the steps to start over here so we can share your journey.
I lost 8 lbs in my first week (i got weighed tonight actually) and im chuffed to bits!

thanks everyone for lovely replies. I will certainly be reporting every day. I have opted for sachets is this best for weight loss?

Back