Hi, I like it here! Can I join in?

Muffindoll

Hi everyone,
I'm planning on starting my weight loss from Monday, I have a buffet to go to tomorrow so thought I'd wait till next week now.
I've been bouncing around from WW to SW and back again for the last couple of years as there are things I like about both diets.
I will be giving SW another go though as I tend to eat much healthier and find it easier to stick to as I',m not hungry.
Anyway thought I'd say HI:) It seems really good here and a bit of extra motivation is just what i need!

Hi muffindoll.
I am fairly new here and find it really interesting and very supportive.
I am with SW too and there are plenty of lovely SW members here to advise and support!

Hi everyone,
I'm planning on starting my weight loss from Monday, I have a buffet to go to tomorrow so thought I'd wait till next week now.
I've been bouncing around from WW to SW and back again for the last couple of years as there are things I like about both diets.
I will be giving SW another go though as I tend to eat much healthier and find it easier to stick to as I',m not hungry.
Anyway thought I'd say HI:) It seems really good here and a bit of extra motivation is just what i need!

hey there - WELCOME to Minimins :D this is a great forum...have a look around and make yourself at home - you are very welcome....don't be afraid to post or ask questions if ur unsure.....

good luck with your weight loss.....and don't forget to keep us posted !!!

Debz xx

Back