Hi i`m back again lol

Hi Roch. It makes me so very happy to read about what you are up to at the moment! I know what a huge step it was to go and get your nails done and go to that birthday party. And to carry it on, just, WOW!!

You seem so positive and proud, and that makes me feel so proud of you right back. These are the first few steps to the 'relaunch of Roch' and I cannot wait to hear about all your drunken antics!!

Well done, and thank you so very very much for being so inspiring.

Ahh thanks hun for such a lovely post. I cant wait for the drunken antics as well have missed them big time, the thing is have not had any booze for over 2 yrs so i think i will be an even cheaper date think i will be drunk with one drink instead of 2 lol.
how r u doing hun its been a long time, i remember chatting to u b4 do u remeber me.
Take care and sleep well xxx

Bom Chicka Wah Wah

No i have not lost the plot i just have woken up in a really good mood, slept well and Aaron is telling me to stop singing as i sound worse than a cats choir LOL

What i am i going to do today well am not at my course today but i have decided to gut my wardrobes today and sort out all my tolietries and boy i have untold think i am the toiletry queen :D

Its so wierd these kind of feelings i am feeling its like my problems seem to have all become so small but in reality thats not true they are all still there but i am in a diferent frame of mind a place where my problems seem so small to the things that some people have tp go through and then i realise that my life is ok and i should be happy for all the good things i have and the problems i do have are manageable and i am in the right place for the first time in 3 years to cope and change the negatives into positives.

No i am not high, drunk or stoned (dont do any of the above:innocent0002: :innocent0002: lol) this terrible fog/cloud has just lifted and i am going to do everything possible to embrace life and change things for the better.

Friday i rejoin Weight watchers and i know i have joined untold times and been on every diet possible hundreds of times but this time i feel confident and i know deep down that i can achieve anything i put my mind to and i am going to lose weight and my weight is no longer going to be an emotional crutch in my life !!!

You go girl - it's fab to see you so happy & upbeat, thrilled for you honey :D

Yabba dabba dooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your new start to a positive life!

Thanks hun am def trying my best to grab life by the horns and make the most our of each day.
Its taken me a long time to realise that i deserve a good life and a good life is out there all within my reach and its just up to me to reach out and grab it and hold on tight.
So hun how r u doing xxxx

hi roch
you keep up with these good feelings you deserve them
go for it girl live life to the full and any problems in life can just chill you`ll handle them all in good time

2521cid255F000d01c430912524abd5e750.gif

kaz xxx

Ahh thanks hun for such a lovely post. I cant wait for the drunken antics as well have missed them big time, the thing is have not had any booze for over 2 yrs so i think i will be an even cheaper date think i will be drunk with one drink instead of 2 lol.
how r u doing hun its been a long time, i remember chatting to u b4 do u remeber me.
Take care and sleep well xxx

Course I remember you!

Hi Roch - am really pleased to hear you so positive! My only wee concern (and i really don't want to rain on your parade) was when i read that you had stopped taking the anti d's. They are why this cloud has lifted - that is what they are designed to do and obviously i'm not a dr but i was always told you should be on them for at least 6 months to give your brain chemicals a chance to readjust - would hate for you to stop taking them cos you feel better and to then when they wear off to have the cloud descend again.

JMHO - but what do i know :) Keep up the positivity!

hi roch
you keep up with these good feelings you deserve them
go for it girl live life to the full and any problems in life can just chill you`ll handle them all in good time

2521cid255F000d01c430912524abd5e750.gif

kaz xxx

Hi kaz thanks hun for such a nice post. I am trying to learn new strategies to cope with stress and problems.
How r u doing hun. Thanks and take care x

Hi Roch - am really pleased to hear you so positive! My only wee concern (and i really don't want to rain on your parade) was when i read that you had stopped taking the anti d's. They are why this cloud has lifted - that is what they are designed to do and obviously i'm not a dr but i was always told you should be on them for at least 6 months to give your brain chemicals a chance to readjust - would hate for you to stop taking them cos you feel better and to then when they wear off to have the cloud descend again.

JMHO - but what do i know :) Keep up the positivity!

Thanks hun for the wee concern and u r not raining on my parade at all.
I was taking very mild anti d tabs and i did discuss with my doc about taking them for a short period of time.
I took them for just over a month and it helped me see things in not such a black and white way.
The only prob with the tabs were that as i take alot of other meds they just added to the side effects and made me so drowsy i could hardly stay awake.
I stopped them practically a week ago and i feel really good the best i have done in years and i had no withdrawal effects as i dont think i took them long enough to have withdrawal symptoms thank god.

So girly how r u doing been a long time since i chatted 2 u.
Thanks hun and take care xx

Well have had an ok day today miserable weather and because when it rains my arthritous seems to play up big time so had to take it easy today but apart from that have had a positive day.

Yesterday night i was feling very sentimental and i have close friend of mine who lives downstairs from me and she has a beautiful 11 yr old daughter who has a serious weight problem.
I sat down last night and had a good chat with her and wanted her to realise the health problems that come with childhood obesity and without scaring her told her blatantly the problems that she could face in the very near future if she does not take her health seriously.

I also told her that i dont want her to go through what i went through as a child and the problems i face as an adult as i care about her very much.
She asked me if i am going back to WW and can she come with me.
I chatted to her mum and she aggreed as it was something she was going to do b4 and has her form signed by the gp already, so we are off in the next half an hour to the meeting.

She is very eager to go and i have promised her that every day i will go for a half an hour walk round the park with her and Ebony to give her some more exercise and i need it big time. I am also going to buy her and myself a pedometer so we can try and improve the amount of steps we both take.

I know whe wants to lose weight and is very unhappy with the way she looks and shw will be starting secondary school in September and would luv to drop some weight b4 then so she feels happier and healthier.

I explained to her that she must not compare her weight losses to my losses as i weigh so much more than she does and if she can lose a pound a week it will be amazing but she must not be put off if one week she stays the same as it happens to all of us all the time.

So cant chat just washed and straightened my hair am off the get dressed and put some war paint on and look kind of presentable.:p :p
Catch up later xxx :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Back