Hi i`m back again lol

Hi Roch hun,

Glad to see you posting again, and really pleased that you have sorted out what you want to do, The only way now is up (or down as in weight loss :rolleyes: lol) but you know what i mean!

Things will start to improve so much for you after the op, just you wait and see hun, it will be wonderful for both you and Aaron.

Lots of love hunny xx

Hey Roch,

Good to see you back online - I know I haven't been in touch but I have been lurking and keeping an eye on you......

Hope to catch up properly soon.

Linkypie
xx

Glad youve made the right decision for you Roch and its great to see you back was a little worried xxxxxxx

Hi Roch
we are with you all the way. And you are right life is precious.
Irene xx

Hi Irene, thanks hun. Irene jsut posted on ur thread and i am so pleased that ur beautiful grandayghter Ava had a sucessful op and now has said her first words since the accident thats amazing news.
Take care hun and thank u xxxx

Hi Roch hun,

Glad to see you posting again, and really pleased that you have sorted out what you want to do, The only way now is up (or down as in weight loss :rolleyes: lol) but you know what i mean!

Things will start to improve so much for you after the op, just you wait and see hun, it will be wonderful for both you and Aaron.

Lots of love hunny xx

Hi Mrs T thanks hun i am so looking forward to things improving. I have talked to Aaron about the op and he is so looking forward to things improving for both of us.
How r u doing hun hope u r ok.
Take care and ty xxx

Hey Roch,

Good to see you back online - I know I haven't been in touch but I have been lurking and keeping an eye on you......

Hope to catch up properly soon.

Linkypie
xx

Hey stranger, how r u doing, its been a long time :eek:
I 2 have been lurking for quite some time trying to get the courage to start posting again.
How r u doing hun, wot u been up 2.
Take care and hope to chat soon x

Glad youve made the right decision for you Roch and its great to see you back was a little worried xxxxxxx

Hi KK, thanks hun was lurking for a bit trying to get enough courage to post again.
Once i took the first step and posted i felt ok.
So how r u doing hun. Hope u have a nice weekend xxx

Hi Roch babe,

I am ok thanks, still having a bad time with the EX :mad: (long story)!! But hanging on in there!

You never need courage pretty lady to post on here, you have a lot of friends who care dearly about you, and look forward to your posts!

I know you have made the correct decision and by this time next year you will be a mere shadow of your former self, and hopefully living life to the full!!!

xx

Hi Roch babe,

I am ok thanks, still having a bad time with the EX :mad: (long story)!! But hanging on in there!

You never need courage pretty lady to post on here, you have a lot of friends who care dearly about you, and look forward to your posts!

I know you have made the correct decision and by this time next year you will be a mere shadow of your former self, and hopefully living life to the full!!!

xx

Hi Mrs T sorry u r still having a bad time with your Ex hope things get better for u soon.
Was struggling big time to post as i felt like i was being ungratefull in not accepting my uncles gift of surgery but i had so many other issues to deal with that i felt swamped and felt i was not really in the right frame of mind to make such a serious decision about major surgery.

Over the past week or so the anti d tabs i am off have actually seriously kicked in although i have been on them for the past 3 weeks they started working after 2 weeks but only the past week did i feel like i was calmer and thinking more sensibly and helping me see things more rationally and helped me come to the decision that surgery was the right decsion for me

Take care hun hope u have a good weekend, meant to be nice hot weather so it makes us all feel a bit better when the sun is shining.
Am off to bed now take care and sleep tight xxx

Hi KK, thanks hun was lurking for a bit trying to get enough courage to post again.
Once i took the first step and posted i felt ok.
So how r u doing hun. Hope u have a nice weekend xxx

im doing fine thanks on 790 now off to get weighed this morn !!

Over the last year or so since i have been suffering with bad depression i have really given up taking pride in myself phyisically and emotionally.
I used to be the kind of person that would not go out even shopping without makng sure i look decent, hair done and a little bit of make up it used to make me feel good when i looked in the mirror and thought "yes i am big but i look ok"

Over the past 12/18 months that has all gone out of the window and i can barely sort myself out to leave the house let alone care how i look due to depression and mild agrophobia.
My mother inlaw Aarons granny in Jamaica used to say to people "fix yourself up woman" and last night i decided enough is enough i am sick and tired of going round looking like a slob,clothes a mess and hair not done and skin looking dull and nails a mess(used to have long nails done at the salon every 2 weeks without fail "
I have let myself go big time and i dont want to sink any further. So i booked an appointment at the nail salon this morning to have a full set of tips put back on again, bought some decent hair products which i usually used to use regular and went out and got a new hair straightner as mine broke over a year ago from constant use lol.

Today is going to be the first time i am actually going to be in a social occasion for some time, a mate of mine who lives downstairs from me its her daughters 4th birthday and she is having a big party in the garden with a bouncy castle over the past 12/18 months i would not even contemplate going but i need to stop myself from hiding all the time so i will fix up and go down even for an hour or so,

Anyway off to wash my hair its so long its 3/4 down my back and thick so it takes ages to straighten so i look decent to go to the nail salon as the party is straight after my appointment.
It might sound mad to some peeps that i am making a big deal about going out but suffering from depression and mild agrophobia this is a big step for me as there is going to be loads of peeps at the party.

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day xx

Hi Roch, good to hear that you have made this big decision. I bet you feel better just knowing that the decision is made. Glad to hear you are getting your nails done etc.. I do agree with you that it is too easy to let yourself go and then you feel even more depressed. You are a very lovely looking girl and you need to keep up looking good because very soon you are going to have the figure to match!

Take care of yourself, Much Love Barb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back