• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi i'm another newbie!

laa68

Silver Member
Hello everyone, my name's Lesley and I've decided to take the plunge and join this amazing website. I've been doing the weightwatchers diet for 2 years now, lost 63 pounds but i've been putting on and taking off the same 2 pounds for about 6 months now so now I'm stuck. I need to lose another 2 stone or more so looking for some inspiration. I think i'll find it here! My weakness is wine, once I have a glass i get the nibbles and cant stop eating!! I flog myself to death at the gym most days , my favourite class is Body Attack. Has any1 out there tried attack?? :)xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

IreneH

Gold Member
Hi and welcome. I see you still want to lose another 2 stones. Why not think of it as units of 1 pound and aim to just get one pound off and then another target of 1 pound. Are you going to classes? Have you tried kickstart which just might set you going again. Have a look at the WW section as we are having good weight losses at the moment and everyone is very supportive.

Sorry can't help with attack. Only exercise I do at present is walk as still have lots to lose

Irene xx

Silence

Bouncing back
Welcome to minis. This site is excellent for advice and support.
Well done on your weight loss so far, and good luck shifting those last 2 stones, especially those 2 pounds you're stuck on!!!

~Silence~

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
Hi Lesley and welcome to Minimins :)

Glad you decided to join us and I look forward to reading about your success.

Lacey..xx :D