Hi i'm another newbie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by laa68, 26 July 2008 Social URL.

1. laa68

laa68 Silver Member

Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Hello everyone, my name's Lesley and I've decided to take the plunge and join this amazing website. I've been doing the weightwatchers diet for 2 years now, lost 63 pounds but i've been putting on and taking off the same 2 pounds for about 6 months now so now I'm stuck. I need to lose another 2 stone or more so looking for some inspiration. I think i'll find it here! My weakness is wine, once I have a glass i get the nibbles and cant stop eating!! I flog myself to death at the gym most days , my favourite class is Body Attack. Has any1 out there tried attack?? :)xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I see you still want to lose another 2 stones. Why not think of it as units of 1 pound and aim to just get one pound off and then another target of 1 pound. Are you going to classes? Have you tried kickstart which just might set you going again. Have a look at the WW section as we are having good weight losses at the moment and everyone is very supportive.

Sorry can't help with attack. Only exercise I do at present is walk as still have lots to lose

Irene xx

4. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    Welcome to minis. This site is excellent for advice and support.
    Well done on your weight loss so far, and good luck shifting those last 2 stones, especially those 2 pounds you're stuck on!!!

~Silence~

5. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Lesley and welcome to Minimins :)

Glad you decided to join us and I look forward to reading about your success.

Lacey..xx :D

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.