Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

hi im back!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 14 January 2009 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    dont know if anyone remembers me, but im back. After my birthday i did not do well AT ALL. put most of the weight back on :cry:. Also moved home so couldnt afford it. Im starting again soon though, my dp lost his job, so when he gets a new one im back on, hopefully =[

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi hun, strangely enough I was thinking about you the other day. Nice to see you posting again.

Good Luck xx

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Welcome back xx

5. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    thank you =[ i tasted the life of a thin women for a very short time, and i soo want to do it again =[

6. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    The best bit is you know you can, and you will do it again xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.