Hi, I'm new here looking for support reached a plateau.

mandydodd

Hi, I have been with the wonderful SW for a couple of years, and have done quite well losing 5 1/2 stone. I have MS so my health issues and the drugs I take mean that I have had a slow weight loss. For the last 6 months I have stuck at at or over the same weight. I now need to get it started again. I have 1 1/2 st to go and really want to get there.
I really like the new addition to the plan, and this may be the boost I need. What does anybody else think?
Many thanks Mandy

wow, 5 and a half stone - thats amazing! well done! its people like you that are an inspiration to the rest of us :)
Good luck with the rest of the weight, im sure you will do it - if you have the determination to get of 5 1/2 stone, 1 1/2 should be easy peasy eh? haha!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are mixed reviews on the EE plan.. maybe you just need to shake things up a bit.. look at your HEs ..do you tend to have the same things? Maybe look at what you could have instead.. if you usually have cereal for breakfast, change it round and have fruit and yoghurt instead.. try a week of purely green or purely red.. just mix it up :D Fab loss so far my love xx

hi
huge congratulations on your weight loss , Im not going to be much help but I am very interested in your post as i am in a similar situation, Ive been doing slimming world for about 18 months and have lost 6.5 stone with about 1.5 -2 stone left to go and my weight loss has slowed right down , when i look through my book , ive only lost about 1 stone of that since september last year, so im trying to get my metabolism back up to speed again , so i too would appreciate any tips .
Good luck for the rest of your journey , hope we can support each other along the way :eek:)

hi
huge congratulations on your weight loss , Im not going to be much help but I am very interested in your post as i am in a similar situation, Ive been doing slimming world for about 18 months and have lost 6.5 stone with about 1.5 -2 stone left to go and my weight loss has slowed right down , when i look through my book , ive only lost about 1 stone of that since september last year, so im trying to get my metabolism back up to speed again , so i too would appreciate any tips .
Good luck for the rest of your journey , hope we can support each other along the way :eek:)

I think a stone since September is really good especially as you've been doing it so long. You've both done really well. I do think that sometimes your body does get used to what you are doing and you need to shake it up or perhaps have a few days off the plan and then go back on again. Just to get your metabolism working again. Keep up the good work you're doing brilliant.

Back