Hi I'm new here too!!

rainbird

Hi, I'm starting today and need to lose about 50 lbs (have already lost 24) and it feels like a mountain at the moment! Not quite sure how this all works, but be good to hear from anyone else here....:)

Hi Millsy, thanks for your reply -I'm doing the cambridge diet. I'm starting agin today after a few false starts after xmas, but really got to get on and do this know as my weight really bothers me. Not really sure if i'm doing this right but here goes...

I'm new today as well! 6 stone to lose, am intending to follow SW as had success in the past.

Hi Chloebelle, nice to hear from you. I hear SW can be really good, I tried it but find the cambridge works for me as I don't have to think!!! I lost two stone on it in the summer and have another three and a half to go. Just hoping I can get back into it again - really hard with all of the cold weather, just makes me want to hibernate with a large amount of chocolate and wine...

Hi ladies, im new here today also , started ww last wednesday and so far finding it good, i have been a bit of a yoyo dieter for years and never joined one of these types of forums so hopefully with some support and ideas on here this will be what will keep me on track :fingerscrossed:

Hi rainbird I'm doing CD SS.
I needed a diet plan that would take away alcohol as I'm a big wine fan.
I'm coming to the end of week 4 and I haven't missed the wine atall and I'm enjoying the diet.

well done on the 24lbs loss - thats fantastic!
Wishing you all the luck with Cambridge
x x x x

Back