Hi, i'm new here!!

xstitchjojo

HI i'm very new here and just wanted to say hello to everybody.

i started the Lipotrim programme on 16th June and i'm only 4 days in, but wanted to tell you that it has been such a big help looking at this forum. I had a very difficult time the first two days :cry: and reading everyone's entries helped to remind me that i am not alone.

i have a very long way to go but i think i am finally doing something positive to get there

thank you xxx JO :)

welcome and best of luck on your journey, i see your starting somewhere near wher i was so i understand how much you have to lose. I would like to wuish you the best of luck on your journey and if you have any Q's please dont hesitate to contact me or come on here :)

Hey i am also new to this forum and just started as well haha i am still trying to work this forum and stuff but have found it very useful i started on the 17th so only a day after you did i havent found it too hard yet only yesterday when my gf had some chips from the chippy and for dinner my family had spaghetti (the smell traveled up to my room thank god it was time for me to have my shake) trying to work out how to lay out my posts to show my weight loss i am starting at 15st dead on and want to be back into my size 34 jeans i did my own weight loss for 6 months with daily exercise and stuff when i met my gf so you know she wouldnt be going out with a fat bloke she didnt ask me to but i still felt i should improve my self as any partner should make a man feel like he should better himself and i have wante dot lose weight for a while in 6 months i lost 3 stone then sadly fell out of my routine and put alot of it back on (upon thinking about it i may of lost considerably more.. not sure cant remember but i fell many many many jean sizes)

From starting this i don't plan to be on for long as i am a big fan of eating and cooking i just want to be at a weight i feel more comfortable to be out and about and more active as of now and in the past i feel pretty bad about myself for letting myself go but when i was slimmer which for me was about a year ago i felt really happy with myself even became a lifeguard but then well for numerous reasons i fell out of my routine so i am using this as a kind of jump start to detox my body, help me think about food (which it already greatly has mostly about how much i miss it : P)... boy that went on and on didnt it?

In short glad you posted this : D i am keen to compare results today was my first day struggling with it and i must say i carry a bit of pride with me whenever i force myself away from taking a bite or something the more strict you are on it the less time you need to be on it and the quicker you can get back to taking as many bites as you feel you should :D i got a picture from a few months ago so i will post a picture of an after shot hopefully

OMG tell me about it...
day one and two were horrible, i just curled up and wanted the world to go away lol, especially when my lot decided to have bacon sandwiches!!!!! i resisted :jelous:

day three was better and four and five i felt great, really good actually. I was very suprised.

anyway day 6 i feel bad again, light headed and tired and a little bit fed up but my weigh in is tomorrow so hopefully :angeldevil: i have had a decent weight loss and this will spur me on

good luck Mr Skywalker :D

Back