Hi i'm new here

Hi Rebecca.!!!
My second day today, had breakfast and 7 but hungry ( I mean feel sick hungry) so I will have to read a few more posts for what to have for breakfast to fill me up till lunch.!!
My willpower is kicking in big time lol

Hi Rebecca.!!!
My second day today, had breakfast and 7 but hungry ( I mean feel sick hungry) so I will have to read a few more posts for what to have for breakfast to fill me up till lunch.!!
My willpower is kicking in big time lol

Eggs are brill for brekkie ..!! They are bagged full of protein .. Have with seeded wholemeal bread toasted x I love burgen bread x protein is what keeps you full ..!! So plenty of protein in your diet ... Make sure you eat wholemeal bread/pasta/rice as the white equivalents are highly processed and will make your insulin spike turning it all into fat and then of course dreadful sickening hunger ..!! Try to stear clear of highly sugary cereals too ... Cornflakes etc .. Not good ..!! The wholemeal stuff and jumbo porridge oats and all ban etc keep your blood sugars even and insulin doesn't spike therefore the food stays in body longer to put it crudely ..! Protein also keeps insulin from spiking so make sure have some at each meal .... Hope this helps xx

Oh thank you that's really good to know.!!! Because we started half way through the week we hadn't been shopping ready so I was having crunchy nut cornflakes.

Oh thank you that's really good to know.!!! Because we started half way through the week we hadn't been shopping ready so I was having crunchy nut cornflakes.

Ooohhh bad choice lol
When you're flush get some stuff in x
I love porridge but it leaves me starving two hours later .. And I mean nauseatingly hungry .. Even jumbo oats ... Which is why I go for a protein packed brekkie .. Keeps me satisfied for much longer x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dunno how much you can spend on bread ... But burgen is lovely .. Full of seeds and lower in carbs .. Fab bread :) its about £1.30 odd a loaf but to he honest all bread is dear at the mo x
Btw I now fancy crunchy nut cornflakes lol ..

Crunchy but cornflakes! Yum! Lol

Thanks Linski, I know those posts were for someone else but I found them helpful too. I've found having scrambled eggs for breakfast is great for keeping me full and chicken is great for dinner or tea too.
Handy to know about the insulin thing too. I'm new to all this so learning alot

Hope your having a good day

Well shopping day is on Fridays. Tbh if its nice bread I don't mind paying a little more. But the burgen sounds lovely will pick some of that up.
We nipped to shops and picked some fruit and fibre up thought might give this a go Tomo.
But once I get time I will look on the threads on here.
Thanks for all the advice

Well shopping day is on Fridays. Tbh if its nice bread I don't mind paying a little more. But the burgen sounds lovely will pick some of that up.
We nipped to shops and picked some fruit and fibre up thought might give this a go Tomo.
But once I get time I will look on the threads on here.
Thanks for all the advice

You're very welcome x

Back