hi im new my story so far ............

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by owens3116, 15 February 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. owens3116

owens3116 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all

Can i join you ? lol im a 30 year old female mummy to a little 2yr old madame ive lost over 6 stone with ww before, However after a very very very bad pregnancy i put it all back on :mad:(

It wasnt the diets fault my own for being greedy needless to say i know the diet inside out and what i really like about it is the freedom so if i am out somewhere and the only place to eat is a mcdonalds i can have it with out thinking stuff it ive blown the diet

I must admit i have being trying slimming world for the last few days i did stick to it but i get the feeling you would be eating a lot of the same things over and over again, I dont like fruit or yoghurt and these are free on sw but are no benifit to me :mad:(

So here i am again ive booked my hols for auguest and got a wedding to go to in july i just wanna be able to fit into something i like and not just what fits !

Im quite large at the moment 19st 7lb arghhhh im 5ft 8in i wanna get to about 12 stone

i dont wanna be thin thin just to be able to fit into a nice size 14 from next would do, I love my food too much i think to ever be skinny lol

so there u have it sorry for rambiling for so long got a bit carried away

good luck to all
    lisa xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CCPM

CCPM Maintaining

Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Hi Lisa

Glad for you to join the WW board you will find lots of support on here. Look forward to reading your diary

M

4. CurvySam

CurvySam Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Current Weight:
    25st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(5.14%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Hiya,

Good luck on WW! I agree on loving food too much, too much I couldnt give up!

5. calorie crusader

calorie crusader Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.34%)
    Diet:
    Currently following weight watchers
    HI

Good luck, thats the beauty of ww you don't ever feel like you have to miss out on some foods!!

x

6. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    hello and good luck,
    i dont think skinny is a good look anyway!! you've done it before so you know you can. i have done sw in the past but far prefer ww

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.