Hi im new, question for you

minzi

A lot of you have your awards on your signatures i was just wondering how you did this please. i have tried and i keep getting a board message saying something about the bb code. any help would be well appreciated thanks xx

I think you have to have a certain number of posts before you can have a bigger signature, or send or receive P.M.'s or put pics on. I think it's 20 posts for some things and then 50 posts for full up and running all singing and dancing priviledges :)
A Mod. will probably come along and verify this.

A lot of you have your awards on your signatures i was just wondering how you did this please. i have tried and i keep getting a board message saying something about the bb code. any help would be well appreciated thanks xx

You do not have enough room in your signature.

The more you post the more space you get in your signature.

See below.

Newbie and Posting Privileges!:welcome:

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

Here is a link with step by step instructions to show you how to do it...

(How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19...ctory-com.html (How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Please read the link below as it will help you make your way around...

http://www.minimins.com/introduction...-minimins.html (New Members Guided Tour Of MiniMins!!!)

just when you see someone with the sticker you want, e.g 1/2 stone one like I have - just copy the sigunture (by highlightening it with your mouse and clicking the right side of the mouse and copy) then go to signature edit section go to box and click right hand mouse and paste, sorted :)

Thanks ladies. Really enjoying the forum, i look forward to getting to know everyone xx

Back