hi im new to this site.

got2doit

Hi everyone. I rejoined slimming world on Tuesday for the third time and ive put on a stone and 9lbs since the last time I went. I seem to quit going every time I get near to my goal and I know im self sabotaging so im now hoping that its 3rd time lucky for me. I want to lose 2.5 stone and I am determined do stick with it til the end this time and not give up.

Hi got2doit! Welcome ot minimins! im a new member here too. Lots of people are joining slimming world, so there will lots to keep you company here. It seems to be a very popular club round here, almost all the new joiners are joining slimming world so im sure it will be fantastic for you!

Lilly xx

Thank you. Ive already seen a few good recipes on here and some good inspirational stories. Will keep coming on here to keep the motivation up. X

Hi, I'm new on this site and joining slimming world is it easy to follow as don't know much about it, followed weight watchers before but heard great things about slimming world

Hi. Yeah I think its easy to follow, there are 3 types of days u can choose from to do, red daysrare high in meat and protein, green days are high in carbs and extra easy days which you can combine them both. Then you use your syns for treats :)
I did weigh watchers about 5 years ago but got fed up with weighing everything.Good luck. X

Thx alot, I'm struggling where to get the recipes from that I like, gonna look out for slimming world books, just worried I'm going to eat too much. Do u know how many syns scrambled eggs are. I found I got bored off weight watchers, hoping to have good weight kids fri, have u been doin slimming world long, how do u find it x

Eggs are free. Google a receipe you like just type in something like 'slimming world receipe for spaghetti bolognaise'
Have you joined a slimming world group? I rejoined tues but did it before and know it works, I quit last time (worse thing I could have done) and regained all the weight I lost :( so im starting again and going stick it to til I get to goal this time. Its very easy to stick to the diet I just need stop giving up when I start to feel better about how I look as I can not do it at home. X

Thank you, good to have support and be able to ask ques that not sure about. Yeh joined on Friday, just made speggetti bolenase and really enjoyed it, just feel like I'm eating too much with being on weight watchers lol. Sounds like your motivated to stuck to it esp with u knowing it works. Do u know if I have to have a food off a and a food off b in the book and do u have to ave at least 5 syns a day or none if not wanting them. Sorry to keep asking all the ques, but finding it big help, thanks again. Was you on slimming world long before x

Dont worry about the question we are all on here for help and support :) so ask anything you want.
Yes have your a and b as its where you get your calcium and fibre from, I would suggest using all your syns at first as you can then lower them if needed when you get close to your goal and its not recommended to go below 5 syns a day.
I did it for 11 weeks last time before a holiday, felt good on holiday ao thought I could do it myself, I cudnt.
Oh and dont worrying about eating to much, everyone thinks that when they first start x

Thank you so much for your advice feel I need the support not knowing much about it at mo. always think can do it at home, but never seems to work lol. How did u do in 11 wks of doing sw. Eating more than usual lol, but I do feel healthier. I need to look at syns for chocolate feeling just a little is needed xx

Back