Hi -I'm new :)

gobolino

Gold Member
Hello Everyone

Just thought I'd post to say "hi", I've been lurking and decided its about time to join you properly. I hope to set up a diary thread soon, so if you think I'm doing ok or off track let me know. I've started SW on Wednesday, so far so good..... I've done it before and went to one class in Jan to get the EE books so hopefully I'll be ok. I've also been trying a few different plans in between Jan and now with varying successes !

Anyway, hope you're all having a good SW Sunday.
Gobolino x ;)

hello and welcome-look forward to having another diary to nose around in!!
I have been doing sw at home for a couple of months but after a bit of a hiccup am restarting properly today!!

Hiya - good luck on your journey I started on wednesday too:)

Hellooooooooo :wavey:

I'm new here too, only came across the site today and am addicted already! Joined SW a month ago and fell of the wagon 2 weeks ago so am back with a vengence too. I need a big virtual kick up the behind LOL.

Anyway, enough rambling.. good luck to you. Hope to *see less* of you over the coming weeks ;)

Hello! I started back at SW on the 1st October and then found MiniMins - love it! Enjoy xxx

Hi :)

Thank you for the welcome !

MommyB I hope my diary is going to be a good read. I love nosing through other peoples, it does give you ideas.

Shrinkingannie, how cool we both started on Wednesday, hope your week 1 is going well.

Hayley123, I'm well practised at falling off the wagon ( I dont think that makes it easier to get back on mind you). I'm from south wales too :)

Devon dumpling (I love your name !), I think I'm going to love minimins too. At last a place for some support, other than going to a group.

Have a good week all.
Gobolino ;) x

Oh I wasnt too far from you, I used to live not far from in a little village between Newport and Chepstow. We've moved now though, moving was hard but we had to go where the jobs were ! New series of Gavin and Stacey on soon - I love it, its lush :) Good luck for this week x

I know what you mean! There are no jobs where we are but personal circumstance keeps us here.

Can't wait for the new series of Gavin & Stacey - I love it. The first series started just after my boyfriend moved from Milton Keynes to be with me so we used to joke they were like us. Sad really :eek:

Good Luck to you xx

Hi there and welcome!! Good luck with the plan...it really is fantastic!
Im another welshy, but have relocated to Hampshire with Hubby. Used to live just outside Pontllanfraith in a little village.

Welcome!!! :D

Minimins is a great site and you will all get along just great! Good luck on your SW journey xx

Thanks Mrs V, vowles and sarahandmolly ! I'm starting to feel at home already here and loving this site as support, hoping that I can dish out support as time goes by too :) Lots of welshy sw-ers hey! ;)

Thanks Malaika, I'm loving it already :) !

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you have a great journey and look forward to reading your posts

Stacy

Back