Hi I'm new

I chucked all my old stuff out recently. I'm gonna buy some nice new clothes when I've lost a bit. Thanks again for the encouragement. You really are a lovely person. It's so nice to talk to someone that understands.

I tell ya if I was your weight right now I'd be soooooo happy.

Awww thankyou :) Feel free to add me on Facebook if you ever want a chat away from here.

And in a few months time, you WILL be my weight, or lighter!!

Thanks. Yeah I've had some really nasty comments. I cried my eyes out at work when this guy I used to work with came back for a visit. He took one look at me then turned to another colleague and said "she's huge what happened to her".

I walked off into the office and could still hear him on the steps to the office going on about it. I tried to hold it in but burst out crying after he left.

That bought a tear to my eye. I know exactly how that feels. I know its hard, but you WILL do this, and nasty b******s like that wont be able to make those horrible comments anymore. You'll have them chasing after you wanting dates instead - you'll be like, "whatever LOSERRRRR!!"

Thanks I did calorie counting a while back after I went to 11.5 stone and went down to 9 stone. I felt great then

And you'll feel great again, promise!! xx

Thanks. Yeah I've had some really nasty comments. I cried my eyes out at work when this guy I used to work with came back for a visit. He took one look at me then turned to another colleague and said "she's huge what happened to her".

I walked off into the office and could still hear him on the steps to the office going on about it. I tried to hold it in but burst out crying after he left.

Wow that really is awful! I'm sorry you had to go through that :(

But soon enought you will start to hear all the positive coments and you will be proud of you achievements so keep thinking positive and maybe setting up a diary on here would help keep you on track :)

I can't believe people can be so rude and so cruel. I know it is so hurtful, but ignore them if you can. 6lbs in 2 weeks is a good weight loss. Calorie Counting is the only way I can lose weight - I know if I eat less calories than I use, I am guaranteed to lose it and I have and so will you. The slendertone sounds good. I've got a Wii fit and love it.

Aww, so sorry to hear that you've been having a bad time. People can be so cruel!

You are doing so well though, 6lbs in 2 weeks is great. Just stay positive, and remember that you are doing this for you! :)

We're all here to support you, so just shout if you need anything x

Best of luck with your journey, I look forward to hearing how you're getting on

Carol x

Back