Hi-im new!

geenabee

Hello everyone!

I have just got my meeting with my CDC (check me out using the lingo and everything) and I am so excited to get started. I was looking for a few positive words.......I have quite a bit of weight to loose and this diet seems so exciting. How's everyone been doing this week? Have they found it hard? X

Hey hun! Good luck i shall be following your progress! There is such a tight support network here you really are in the best place! X

Hi
I'm new too. My CDC meeting is 9th Jan after my docs appointment. Would be good if we could see how we get on being new at the same time.

Have you done Cambridge before? I am a bit nervous

I started today! So happy i made it through without breaking the rules! Good luck all of you! :-D xx

Hi
I'm new too. My CDC meeting is 9th Jan after my docs appointment. Would be good if we could see how we get on being new at the same time.

Have you done Cambridge before? I am a bit nervous

No I'm new to this diet too, I'm really excited tho because the results look amazing. I'm hoping to start this Friday. Good luck with your first day

Hi geenabee and welcome,
this is the place to come for help and support...i'm starting tomorrow so will be watching with interest...jen

Thank you Jennifer, Let me know how your first day goes-I'm really interested and what you have during the day

How did your first day go?

bluegirl said:
Hi and Welcome, did you manage day one? The first 4 days are defiantely the toughest x

Hello, I start tomorrow, I'm so excited, I really want to move forward now-so over this weight-I have challenged myself to day 1 then day 2 and then week 1 and then week 2

Heyy I have tried Cambridge diet last year lost round 11 pounds in a week !!! Recently i ve pulled on lot of weigh And really it upsets me And tomarrow i âm start?ng a m?ssion i got to loose 10 kilos which is 22lbs lets hope i can Achieve that..i am on a strict diet for a month , i have the hope that i ll loose all this weight soo all U guys Will as well...:) gd luck to Everyone hopefully we can süpport each other And loose all this weight ladiess...:)

Hello

I am new too. Saw my CDC for the first time today - planning to start on 3/1 as I have a few days off work.

Feeling very positive and ready to get smaller !

Keep in touch there's lots of people starting around new year

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back