Hi Im new

skinnybodyc

Hi Im Lynda an a new user to this forum ,Not a new dieter LOL. Sorry my profile is not set but for some reason it keeps resetting as black but i will keep trying and i will win.I am looking forward to getting to know you all.I am from East Lothian Scotland and currently just follow healthy eating and take a health supplement It seems to be working so will continue until it stops .I have 11 lbs to go to goal :)

Hello and welcome, When you reach 20 posts, You will be allowed to set up your avatar etc. Good luck in your weight loss journey, ;) x

I am sure you will be fine :p ;) x

I have to admit I had 3lb to target and on the Monday I hit star week, I felt like cr@p and bloated, I wasn't gonna go but hubby nagged lol, I went on the scale and she said I lost 4lb I cried and cried, Rachel group leader had to help me back to my seat!!! Have to admit I was a tad embarrassed but so overwhelming at the thought that I done something that people said I can't do......... LOOSE WEIGHT ;) x

I have gotten to goal many times over the years with all sorts of plans and always have gained it all back and some .At the moment i follow weight watchers well sort of and i take a supplement that seems to keep me on track.The most ive regained over the last year is 9lbs but im up and down a lot.I have dropped down to a size 8/10 but im at the top end of my healthy weight scale so want to drop to 9st 9 so i can relax a little. Maintaining is a new beginning with a whole new set of challenges but im sure you will do great. :)

I have gotten to goal many times over the years with all sorts of plans and always have gained it all back and some .At the moment i follow weight watchers well sort of and i take a supplement that seems to keep me on track.The most ive regained over the last year is 9lbs but im up and down a lot.I have dropped down to a size 8/10 but im at the top end of my healthy weight scale so want to drop to 9st 9 so i can relax a little. Maintaining is a new beginning with a whole new set of challenges but im sure you will do great. :)

This is what i am hoping to avoid!! gaining the weight back, I have to admit i worked hard to get rid of the weight and I never want to go back to my old ways. Everyday is a battle of the chocolate, and star week I find hard cos I love chocolate and have the craving, but i take 1 day at a time like a recovering alcoholic and IF i do have a bad day I try and be good the next. Also going to group every week keep me honest with myself as well, as i don't want a huge gain unless its holiday/ christmas time ;) x

We can only take one day at a time ,Chocolate is also my binge food of choice so im dreading Easter. Im trying to tell myself that i dont need to eat it all at Easter because chocolate is available all the time . Im hoping this works lol I just seem to go crazy at Christmas Easter ect

Welcome to the site mate and good luck with your goal ;)

I too am not looking forward to easter @ chocolate!! Be like putting pint in front of a alcoholic....... But 1 day at a time hey!! ;) x

Back