Hi I'm new

Hi, I'm Sara and I've only just found this site. I'm hoping it will be a real help to me as I think I need some support.

I've been doing Slimming World (again) for the last 9 weeks and have lost 1 stone 7lbs and need to loose at least another 5 stone.

I've struggled all my life with my weight and have lost and then put it all back on too many times to remember. I am very determined this time (as I have been before).

I am feeling pretty lonely though as I don't really have anyone to talk to. I'm married with 2 children (3 and 6) but my husband is not at all supportive.

Thanks for listening!:)

You sound exactly like a lot of us on here. And we all support each other so don't be nervous at all. You are doing so well and that 5 stones will be gone eventually.

When you feel lonely just come and join us. I keep looking at the pics in the Inspirational Slide Show for encouragement and I love playing in the arcade.
Irene xx

Hi Sarah, I am new here too, joined a couple of days ago and I already feel better! There are a load of supportive people here with a so much good advice.
I know where you are with the unsupportive husband - mine eats a really bad diet that consists of way tooo many pies and pasties and cheese toasties yet he is really slim! Makes you sick doesn't it? They just don't understand what it is like for us who have to battle with our weight.

Anywho, take a look around, there are loads of good threads on here. And get yourself a ticker, they are great visual aids!

Taz x

I know where you are with the unsupportive husband - mine eats a really bad diet that consists of way tooo many pies and pasties and cheese toasties yet he is really slim! Makes you sick doesn't it? They just don't understand what it is like for us who have to battle with our weight.
Mine sat and ate 3 mini pork pies earlier then offered me the last one:eek:
Welcome to mini's Sarah, do pop by the Slimming World forum and say hello, you'll find lots of friendly advice and support from everyone.
Well done on your weight loss so far!

Thanks for your welcome everyone. Things have been a bit busy at home so I have not been able to come and chat like I had hoped to. Hopefully I will have a bit more time now!

Back