Hi, i'm new!

xbethx

Hi :)
I'm Beth and I am 14 years old. I know My body is changing and stuff but I know I am over weight. I have lost 2 stone so far and have 2 stone more to go before i reach my next target (i'm doing it in stages, hoping to reach 8/9 stone :) )
anyway, can't wait to meet you all!
Bethx

Last edited:
Hi
Are you just being careful and eating sensibly? And increasing your exercise?

You are doing very well

Irene xx

Hi and welcome! If you can get the balance right now, you'll save yourself a lot of misery and yo yo dieting in the future so best of luck.

As Irene says, making healthy food choices and increasing your exercise are the best things you can do for yourself.

K xx

Hi, thanks for the replies.
I have cut out all the bad food and I have increased my excercise (having two energetic dogs has helped alot :rolleyes: :D ) A few weeks ago I did alot of sports but now I am having problems with my Carpal Tunnel which has stopped me doing alot of them (such as climbing, tennis, rounders, badminton etc) I am trying to do other sports and I now do running aswell.
I do riding once a week, some people think it doesn't use alot of energy but it does :) and it's also toning my thighs and stomach muscles

Hi beth and a big welcome to the site :D

If you have any questions or concerns about anything at all, then please just ask and one of us will be along to help as soon as possible :)

Lacey :)

Hi Beth, great to see you, you certainly seem to have a healthy attitude. I too have carpal tunnel, a mild form but can sympathise there.

Well done on your weight loss so far, doing it in stages is fab.

Are your family supportive and helping? They must be very proud.

Vx

hi Beth and welcome to minis, good for you for tackling your weight issues. well done on your loss so far

hey there beth,and welcome to minis hun,
congrats on the weight loss so far you are doing great,post as often as you can/need to you will always find someone on here,
good luck with the rest of your journey,
elaine x

Hi beth and welcome to minis. Lots of support around these pages x

Back