Hi i'm new

krazykaz

Hello all, I am new to the site had a look around yesterday - wow you are all doing so well.
My story is i have been overweight about 12 years now nothing has really worked for me, I know what to do it's just after a few weeks if i don't see a loss i give up. Well back in April I thought enough is enough I haven't joined a slimmimg club or anything (this time). We had bought our kids a wii at easter and i saw wii fit advertised and i bought one (for those who don't know you can weigh and get your bmi measured and also exercise on it, it's really fun) all in the comfort of your own home. Anyway 26th April i stepped on to weigh myself oh my god! 18st the heaviest I have ever been, that was it, i started exercise daily - I don't eat biscuits, cakes or crisps anymore and today my weight is 16st 4 lb - more importantly my BMI was 39 when i started and it's now 35. I must say getting to 16 stone has been hard the first stone was really easy, I have been stuck between 16.5 and 16.7 for about a month now, so getting to 16.4 I thought yeh! Hopefully i'm on the way down again. Look forward to hearing from you all.

Hey Krazykaz :D
Well Done On What You've Achieved!
I get stuck on certain weights too but i just do extra hard and eventually it comes off but for that week, i work my butt off!
But just keep positive. I joined this a month ago and its the best place ever :D

good luck hun, definitely onwards and downwards!!

Thanks for that, Just been reading 'the water challenge' post I think while i'm off work (school secretary 6 weeks off) I haven't been drinking enough. I drink loads at work, so I'm off for a glass of water lol.

Oh now your asking i'm still trying to find my way round, it was under 'very low calorie diets' - hope that helps.

Well done, what a great acheivement - the wii fit is next on my list of purchases! Its good to know your having success on it!
Keep up the good work:D

Well done so far. You've done really well and should remember how much you've achieved so far to help you get over othe hump of no weight loss for a few weeks.

welcome to minimins. Your doing great and congrats on your loss so far, it is hard when you seem to stick for a while i thought id never get by the 17 stone mark but just keep working at it :)

becky xx

Krazykaz - that's a fantastic start. I've got a Wii Fit too and try to get on it every day for an hour or so. I'm not following a formal plan either but am happy with the results to date.

Keep up the good work and I'm sure more weight will drop off in no time:)

Thanks for all your support this site is great!

Wow I'm trying to resist buying the Wii, but after reading your thread I'm struggling with why not buy it?

Your an inspiration, maybe when i get my credit card back into the black, I'll buy a Wii :p

Back