hi i'm new..

babyspice

hi evetyone, i just joined today, badly need some motivation, i lost 5 and a half stone recently, but i am now slipping back, i am up 7 pounds and i am devastated.. looking forward to reading your stories and sharing some tips.. melyssa:eek:

Welcome to minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Well done on losing 5.5 stones. Good on you for taking control before the gain really gets out of hand.

Welcome to Minimins :D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

thanks girls i am new to the internet generally, so i dunno yet how to put up all the cool counters and glittery names but i would love them

Last edited:
Hiya, well done on your major weight loss so far!! I can understand ya are putting on 7lbs but at least its 7 and not the full 5 stone that ya lost, that would have been much worse. Ya sound pretty much focused on what ya want to do so I wish ya all the success on your journey. Can I ask what diet ya are following at the moment? Ya are such an inspiration and I would love to hear your story on your weight loss so far. All the best and I will look forward to reading your continued progress over the next few weeks, take care

i was getting married so wanted to get the weight down fast i possibly made up this diet black tea and as many apples as i could eat.. but yesterday i started slimming tablets called slim forte and i just weighed myself i think i am down 2 pounds but i will doublr check when i go to work at 7

Hi Babyspice - nice to have you along.

That diet sounds like a tough call - only apples and black tea but I guess it will work and you will shift those seven pounds in no time.

To get a shiny, sparkly name, click on someones who has one and it will take you to the site where you create them.

The tutorials on here are pretty good as well if you want to spend the time finding your way around.

Good luck

LRO xx

Welcome to Minimins :)

Hiya & :welcome: to minimins.
Well done on the huge weight loss & good luck shifting those few pounds you've put back on. I'm sure they'll be gone in no time. x :D

Back