Hi! (Introducing myself)

Manolo Blahnik

I started SW last week (did it years ago when it was only red and green days, but never stuck at it for very long, I was more of a WW kinda girl)

I joined WW after Christmas but actually gained weight (the thought of limiting my food intake mixed with the new pro points system just insured I rebelled against any diet *blush*)

So I bit the bullet, realised I needed a diet that wouldn't leave me hungry and wanting food and I knew SW would be the way forward!

My first week I thought went well, but when the scales showed no loss I had to face facts and realise that I was indeed eating too much, a third free or not, I was still eating way too much.

Okay, so I shall take a deep breath and be honest about what I was eating, so long as you don't judge me (much like the way I would judge myself if I were skinny lol!)
A typical day would be 2 quorn sausages for breakfast with half a tin of beans, 2 eggs, and mushrooms then lunch would be a huge portion of pasta with sweetcorn and a tin of tuna followed by fruit and then dinner would be a massive portion of SW chips with chicken and veg or again, a huge portion of spag bol etc.

I would then use my HEX B for another mini meal, I would wait until the evening and have crushed weetabix with yogurt chopped banana and honey.

The odd day I would even throw in a portion of noodles and mushrooms too.

My syns would be used on the honey and two cappuccinos and a bit of mayo in my tuna pasta.

Janey mac! Eat much??? :eek: How I didn't gain is beyond me!

So.......moving swiftly on!
This week I gave myself a telling off, realised that just because it was free didn't mean I had to eat it non stop, I also needed to turn to superfree foods for snacks and incorporate my HEX B into my meals (the A choice is used up in coffee and tea throughout the day)

I can't give up and go back to points (oh god no, I won't go back there!) so I thought I would bite the bullet and say hello to everyone and create some sort of support network for myself, after all I will be here a while :eek:

Well that was a rather long winded way of saying hello wasn't it!

(oh and please excuse the username, there was a time in my life where I appreciated shoes.........I still appreciate them, but nowadays it's from afar! lol)

MB
x

Hi & welcome, you will definately get all the support you need on here.

Welcome MB (love the username!). Lots of inspiration and support here - it's great to have you on board!

hey honey. for a *newbie* your very well aware of your situation, so im certain youl make this work for you. . fingers crossed for a fab loss on the scales this week for you honey.

i find i loose best eating breakfast, lunch and dinner as proper meals and only snacking if i HAVE to eat somthing, and better it be fruit or superfree veg if poss xx

Hey MB welcome and good luck....
IMO the best thing about shoes is even if you're having a fat day shoes will always look good... this is what I tell my hubby for the reason I'm an addict x

Back